January

Station

His name is Kyungsoo. He has a lot of tattoos and piercings. He smokes.
That was all Baekhyun knew about the man he always talks to every morning.
Baekhyun. A music major. Plays the piano. Always shy. No vices.
That was all Kyungsoo knew, or that's what Baekhyun thinks Kyungsoo knows about him. They were strangers, but there was something about their talks in the morning that makes Baekhyun look forward to it. Will he appear with a new piercing? A new tattoo? Will he never stop smoking? Are all his clothes black? Why does he leave so early in the morning?
Baekhyun had those questions as he walks to the station. He pockets his hands. It was still cold.
Kyungsoo was there, as usual. He's smoking as usual. But he's not wearing black and leather as usual. Instead, he was wearing a plain white shirt which shows tattooed arms, some faded jeans and converses. He was shivering as he takes a long drag from his cigarette, and Baekhyun rushes to him.
"Why are you outside wearing that?" He asks, about to shed his coat but Kyungsoo stops him.
"The bus is about to arrive."
"But you're shivering."
Kyungsoo does not answer. Baekhyun attempts to give him his coat but the bus arrives and the other hops in. Baekhyun follows.
"Where are you going?" Baekhyun asks for the first time.
"Home." Kyungsoo replies shortly.
The other does not say anything further.