June

Station

Baekhyun always sees him. He's always the first one to be sitting in the bus stop, clad in leather, ink etched in his skin as if it was a canvas, always puffing out clouds of smoke, looking disinterested and mad, just plain mad at everyone else, probably mad at himself as well. He isn't sure.
Baekhyun takes the seat on the other end. He hugs his bag in his lap, waiting.
They wait.
The other finishes what seems like his 5th stick when he looks at Baekhyun. Only then the latter realizes he had been staring, and he slowly looks away, face flushed. He waits for a few minutes, hoping the man had looked away but- he didn't. He was still staring so openly at Baekhyun, the encased stick of nicotine perched between his plump, red lips. He soon finishes that again, taking out another and motioning at Baekhyun, as if offering him one. The latter shakes his head politely and focuses his gaze on his lap once again.
"University student?" The man pipes up, and Baekhyun is obliged to look at him once again, nodding slowly. The man takes out his zippo, flicking it and lighting up his cigarette-again.
Slowly, people have been lining up, also waiting for the bus. Baekhyun has been forced to move seats, closer to the man, but the other had stood up, letting another lady sit as Baekhyun moves again. He now stands beside Baekhyun, but this time he does not spare him a glance. Maybe he lost the mood to be polite.
Soon the bus arrives, and they pour in. The man took the farthest seat while Baekhyun took a seat somewhere on the middle. Baekhyun decides to read some of his notes, but doesn't realize he fell asleep. When he wakes up just right in time to get off his stop, he scans the bus, seeing no sign of the tattooed man. He got off already.
Strangely, he sighs as he keeps his things and presses the button to indicate he wanted to get off.