Chapter 5

Intertwined destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

 

Can we talk? Lisa

 

I’ve checked my messages for over ten times but there was no reply. I texted him last night, he had seen it but not replied. Why didn’t he answer me? Yeah, why do you think Lisa, could it be because you literally ed up the whole thing.

I sighed and leaned back on the couch I was sitting on. I checked my messages one last time before getting up from my seat and started cleaning my room.

Maybe he was still pissed which was a good reason for not answering but I just didn’t get it. If he really broke her heart then he had no right to act that way but why did I feel like I said something wrong? As if what Tzuyu told me wasn’t true..

 

She wouldn’t lie to me. Besides, I don’t know Jungkook at all, I’ve known Tzuyu since.. yeah our trainee days.

 

I shortly snorted before continuing the clean up I was doing.

 

“We haven't talked all morning

Bang my head, bang my head against the wall”

 

I was startled when my phone started ringing so I dropped the mop on the floor which made me slip on the floor. I fell down and burst out a moan.

 

“Lisa! What are you doing, are you okay?” I heard Jennie go in and rushed to me where she helped me stand up. “Yeah, “ I mumbled, “just slipped on the floor.”

 

She started laughing and gave me a how-dumb look.

“You should answer your call,” she said and waved her hand in front of me, as if I was in a trance and couldn’t see her. I nodded and walked, half-limping over to the phone before picking it up.

“Hallo?” I said, still in pain and my voice wasn’t really clear. I realized I never got to check out who the caller was before talking.

“Do you still wanna talk?”

 

My body froze and I just stood there, furrowing my brows and bit my lower lip. Why did he call me instead of texting?

 

I remember how I first ran into him, two years ago. Tzuyu was heartbroken and we would hang out almost every day off we got, trying to help her move forward from the break up. She had told me about how he treated her badly and never gave her enough love, so when she told him that she loved him, he suddenly broke up with her, telling her that they weren’t that serious at all.

She told me he cheated on her with her friend.

I was so shocked that I couldn’t sleep that night. Someone like him existed and everyone adored his fake side.

We were once invited to a show, that’s when I met him the very first time. Tzuyu was drinking cocktails while I stayed sober to get her home safely.

 

Plus, we weren’t allowed to drink, although we sometimes did.

 

Suddenly someone came to our table but before we got to look up, a glass fell down and broke. “Ups, that was my bad. Sorry.”

 

I had looked right into his eyes, cold as ice and a little.. mad? It was Jungkook but he was far from being the nice bunny guy everyone loved so much, now he was being sarcastic and mean in front of his ex girlfriend.

 

“Oh hey Tzuyu,” he said and looked at her, “You are hanging out with your friend. How sweet. How is it going with that heart of yours?”

 

I remember wanting to say something but then he pushed my glass, full of juice, so it spilled all over my dress. “What the…” I started of saying but he just rolled his eyes and walked away. What a jerk.

 

I clenched my fist and closed my eyes, all annoyed now. He was so cold hearted and he dared to make this my fault?

 

“Hello? If you don’t wanna talk, then I’ll just hang up,” he stated and was about to hang up, when I came out of my trance, “Let’s talk,” I said, finally and sighed, “where and when?”

 

“Do you know Chatime café?” he asked and I nodded. Idiot, he can’t see that. “Yes,” I mumbled and looked around, “what time?”

 

“Six pm, is that fine? We just need to do some interviews first.” I heard him say, it sounded like he was in the car.

“That’s fine,” I answered and fumbled with my charger, to pluck it in my phone. “See you,” I heard him mumble before hanging up, I didn’t get to say anything.

 

I forgot that Jennie was in my room because when I turned around, I saw her crossing arms while looking at me with furrowed brows. “Soo.. you and Jungkook, since when?”

 

I burst out a laugh and shaked my head, “what do you mean me and Jungkook? There’s nothing,” I stated and pointed a finger at her, knowing that i’d piss her off. “Don’t you dare to try pairing me up with that jerk.”

 

Jennie took my finger and squeezed it which made me grin. “Ouch,” I mumbled and laughed but she just sent me a warning wink. “I’m still your unnie, you wench, and since when do two people who hate each other, meet?”

 

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled cockily when she removed her hold on my finger. “We have to meet if we need to do this show together or else we’ll choke each other to death which isn’t what the media wants to see, right?” I told her and tried to hold back a moan. It was annoying enough to do this, why would I ask him to talk?

 

I sincerely wanted to apologize before but after remembering our first meet, I don’t think I’d like that now.

 

“Just be home before midnight. You know people talk,” she said and waved at me, “You are seriously day dreaming.”

 

Soon, the other girls joined us. Of course Jennie had to tell them about me meeting up with Jungkook this afternoon, so I had to listen to them blabbering and teasing before we decided to watch a movie.

 

 

“Be careful, okay? Call us if anything happens.” “By that, you mean that I need to call before choking him to death

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter