-17-

hush • baekhyun x chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The delicate morning light was broken by the blaring of a ringtone. "I thought you were free this morning." Baekhyun mumbled into his pillow. Chanyeol took his phone and wandered out of the bedroom as he answered it through a sleepy haze.

Baekhyun closed his eyes again and tried to go back to sleep. He buried his face in the duck feather pillow and tried to go back in time. But he was awake now and decided to get up. He searched the floor for any item of clothing to cover his skin and decided that his boxers and Chanyeol's white button up shirt would be suitable. He rolled the sleeves up and left it ed and it hung down to his knees. He kind of liked it.

Baekhyun wandered out into the living area to find Chanyeol seated on the couch staring at his phone. "Everything ok?" Baekhyun asked quietly. Chanyeol handed him the phone. It was opened to a major entertainment news website where the lead story was "Award winning music producer caught in gay dating scandal with unknown man." The picture was of Chanyeol and Baekhyun getting out of Chanyeol's car at the house, hands tightly entwined, and the story went into detail about how Chanyeol had left his girlfriend for another man and had been cheating on her for weeks. Whatever they didn't know they had just made up.

"The idol group fired me. Their manager said they can't be associated with any kind of scandal so early in their career. It's too risky." Baekhyun sighed and sat down next to Chanyeol. "I'm sorry." He said sadly. This was exactly what he was afraid of. Chanyeol just laughed. "Don't be sorry! You haven't done anything wrong. There will be other jobs." He stood up and pulled Baekhyun to his feet. When he realised what he was wearing his jaw dropped. "Baek what are you doing to me?" He breathed out heavily at the sight of Baekhyun, tousled hair and swollen lips, draped in just his white shirt. Chanyeol grabbed him and pulled him down onto the couch. He laid him down and leaned over him, pushing the white shirt open to expose Baekhyun's chest, and as Chanyeol's mouth met with his sweet vanilla skin the rest of the world vanished.

 

 

 

Chanyeol showered and dressed in a casual button up and trousers. He had a meeting after lunch with a solo artist, well established but looking to go in a new direction, and they hadn't cancelled yet. So he fixed his hair and grabbed his work and headed out the door. He begged Baekhyun to stay, to relax and swim or paint, he wanted Baekhyun to be waiting for him when he got home. Baekhyun conceded and watched Chanyeol get ready. He would stay and wait for him today.

Once Chanyeol was gone Baekhyun felt suddenly uncomfortable. It was weird being alone in someone else's house. Baekhyun wandered around, try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter