WAIT FOR ME

I'm OK (not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 2016

"She has been crying all day the past few months. Good thing Dean and Jonghyun have not given up on her." I heard Tablo hyung ang Mithra hyung talking. I know who they were talking about. Lee Hayi. Ah, even the sound of her name brings me pain. I'm glad her comeback has been a success. She badly needed this. I haven't seen her in a while, but I 've heard from Tablo hyung how she has had a hard time during her hiatus.  It's been months since I got to talk to her and I may never have a chance to do so anymore. Our debut has been successful, but it was the hiatus. Always that break that could kill you. The waiting. It feels like hell. It's like we may never be able to comeback again once we stop. I feel what Lee Hayi has been feeling. 

I heard that when she received "Breathe" she cried for hours, even Tablo hyung was not able to make her stop. Jiwon hyung was there and Mino hyung, as they recorded songs together. He said she lightened up a littlr when Dean asked her for a dinner, to celebrate. How I wish I were there to comfort her that moment. But we are too far from each other now. Too far.

I remember that time when I told her she was the inspiration of My Type. She asked me why, and I told her thay I'd say the reason after the song was released. She smiled and said she'd wait for it. Before she left to record a featuring song, she told me this, "Yah, don't let others change you. Do what makes me happy, not just for the sake of doing it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter