Breathe

I'm OK (not)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be at my studio at 4pm." I texted Lee Hayi this morning to remind her of our recording. After Tablo hyung asked me to help her, I have been feeling restless. I wanted to help her so much it's just that she is not the problem. The problem is the place she is in.

Tablo hyung have shown me all the songs she wrote and they were all beautiful. Sad, and beautiful. I have listened to all the demos and her voice is something I could listen to all day.

It annoys me why sajangnim rejected all those, just because he doesn't think it would top the charts.

I was waiting for Lee Hayi to reply all day. She doesn't have to reply to my message, though. She just have to be there. But a part of me was wishing she'd finally reply. I never got a text from that person, even on my birthday. Even on new year or christmas. I know she's close to June and Jinhwan hyung and DK and Chanu and Bobby hyung and Yunhyeong hyung. She's basically close to everyone except me. I always think she hates me.

Bobby was hanging around my studio when she finally arrived. They did their childish greeting and she just nodded at me and sat on the chair.

"So, you ready?" I asked
"I'm ready for this to be finished, thanks for asking"
"Ok, before the Korean War II starts, I'll leave. Good luck, Hayi ahh. It's gonna be tough." Bobby hyung joked before he finally left the studio.

"Let's start. I have read your songs and everything's sad. People won't listen to a whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter