CHAPTER 5

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the last day of Big Bang in this apartment.Every room and corner in the house was feeling so lonely.They decide not to moved anything away from this house and left it like this so the memories won't fade away.

Seungri look around his room sadly.He had been spending years in this room.And it had so many memories.He look at all his furniture that he covered with white cloth to avoid the dust.Seungri look for the last "Goodbye..." Seungri pulled out his luggage out looking for the last before he close the door and stand infront his room looking at his door.

He turned around to found Top,Daesung and Youngbae was already outside smiling sadly at him.

"You sure you are ok maknae?" Youngbae ask him worry.

"I...will be fine..Don't worry hyung.." Seungri said but then he can't find Jiyong.

"He was still inside his room..Go and talk to him Seungri...we will wait kay?" Top said giving support to Seungri that slowly walk to Jiyong room and open the door to see a figure is sitting on the bed and looking at the wall sadly.

"Hyung?Are you alright?" Seungri said sound unsure.

"I'm ok..Just spending more times in here for a while..." Jiyong said and Seungri know he was sad too.And to be truth he was the most sad in all of them.

"Its going to be ok hyung."

"I'm gonna miss everyone.Miss you." 

"Don't be silly we will meet each other sometimes." Seungri said ruffling Jiyong hair earning smile from him.But somehow a sad smile.

Jiyong sigh for the last time before stand up and pull his back with the support of Seungri hand and smile,he left his room.The room he used to spend his lifetime to write his songs.To say goodbye to it forever.

All of them look at each other and one by one of them walk out from that house with heavy step.Youngbae and Jiyong look for the last inside the house before closing the front door and locked it up.

'Goodbye..my home.' Everyone thought then all of them smile sadly to each other and give support then walk away from their house.Locked away all those precious memories.Make sure nothing will lost.And for the last time,they need to get ready for their last concert tonight.

Big Bang concert goes well with the last concert.Many fans cry and this concert was so touching and the best everyone ever had.At the last songs,they decide to sing Last Dance which is their new and last single together.

A love I thought would be eternal
Drew to a close
And even all the many friends I had
Are leaving me
I've gotten older so I
Guess I become an adult
Why am I so anxious

Again today, people
Stay in the past
Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter