CHAPTER 1

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was cleaning his things in his old house to move to new house that far more big then this old house since he got two kids aside from him and his wife.Suddenly,while he was cleaning,his son named Lee Seung Chan which he call Channie came toward him while holding an album books and a wrapped thing.

"Appa...What is this?I found this in that box.." Seung Chan said while pointing to a dusty box at the corner of the room.

Seungri take the wrapped things and look at the cover to found Big Bang Made Full Album.The last album of Big Bang together.He wipe the dust on the surface of the disc holder and there was their last album concept of canvas so fans can wrote or draw what Big Bang means to them behind it which fully white.

"Appa what is that?A cd?" Seung Chan said while pointing at the cd in Seungri hand.Seungri was brought back to reality when he heard his son called him.

"Ah?This thing?This is cd..Appa group cd...Big Bang." Seungri said then Semg Chan eyes popped out.

"We had the poster in our school said 'Too fast to live,Too young to die' " Seung Chan said and Seungri can just smile by himself remembering how that was used to be one of Jiyong favourite quotes until he tattoed it on his body which earn a scold from YG back then.He chuckle remembering at the memories.

"Appa...Who is all this uncles?" Seung Chan said and Seungri just chuckle realizing that from adult that look like a teens now all of them was like an uncle.

"All this is Appa hyung..This one is Uncle Daesung.." Seungri said pointing at the guy in the photo with green hair which is Daesung last hair as Big Bang.

"Appa...Why is this uncle nose is big?" Seung Chan said closing his mouth laughing cutely which earn a laugh too from Seungri.

He remember when Jiyong fall laughing on the stage because the camera man zoom to near to Daesung face that make his nose look extra large.

"Aishh..Thats not nice to say Channie.." Seungri said but still laughing a bit.

"This Uncle?" Seung Chan said pointing at a pink hair guy.

"This person is Uncle Top..He was the oldest among all of us." Seungri said looking at Top picture smiling so recklessly in that photo like an idiot.

"Ta..Bi?" Seung Chan read the small words beside Top pictures and look questionable to Seungri.

"Who is Tabi?" Seung Chan ask and Seungri just smile.

"He is...a bingu...its like pingu..Love to makes silly jokes.." Seungri said and Seung Chan just nodded.

"This uncle name is Youngbae.But fans always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter