CHAPTER 2

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri woke up in the middle of the night to grab water from the kitchen but he stopped as he walk past Youngbae room.

"Honey..Can we..delay it just abit.." Youngbae said and Seungri know its Hyorin.

"I know..I know..But Seungri still in shock..we need to help him go through this first ok?" Youngbae said then he feel maybe Hyorin get angry and put off the call.

"Baby?Baby here me first ba...." It was cutted.Hyorin was mad because again Seungri become his priority not his future wife.

Youngbae sit on the bed make a little bouncing effect then ruffling his hair look frustrated.

'Its not just hard for me..Its hard for everyone too..' Seungri thought as he walk into his room.

The next day,everyone came to breakfast and somehow its not like the usual.Its feel so empty like nobody there.

Everyone was exchanging glance among them except Seungri that was playing with his food not eating.

"Ri..don't play with food..Its not good." Jiyong as a leader scold him and Seungri stop playing and stay static which more awkward.

Suddenly Top got a phone call and he pick it up.As he heard what the others was saying,he look shock at all of them then his eyes landed on Seungri beside him but them he quickly looked away.

"Ah..yeayea I will be there to sign the millitary contract this evening.Ah yeah yeah...eah..thank you." Top ended the phone call and look at them feeling bad for Seungri.

"I..had enough..I'm full." Seungri said not even eat anything stand up and walk to his room like a dead zombie earning a stare from all his hyung at the table.

After Top leave,Youngbae was cleaning the dishes while Daesung was cleaning his room.Jiyong knocked to Seungri room and walk in to find the room in a mess.All of their posters and pictures were all scattered on the floor while Seungri laptop was still on and a video of their old interview is playing.Jiyong walk more into the room to find Seungri hugging his knees while looking infront which is the window.He take a place beside him and Seungri didn't bother to move.

"Seungri?Are you feeling ok?" Jiyong ask looking at the same direction Seungri are looking now.

"I..i just don't know hyung..I had watch every single one of our videos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter