CHAPTER 4

Last Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today all Big Bang members decide to enjoy their few last day before their last concert and saying goodbye.

"Hyung!!Let's go to the park!" Seungri shout happily suddenly shock everyone in the living room and look at him weirdly.

"Park?Sound nice!" Top said agreeing.

"Its a good ideas!Infact today was look like a really nice weather to go outside and play!" Youngbae said putting down the phone after sending the message to Hyorin.

"I wanna go too!!!And we can buy the cotton candy Seungri and I like the most!!!!" Daesung said accidentally throwed the book he had been reading to the floor and then he laugh awkwardly bend down to take it back.

"The its set!Let's get ready and go!" Top said then all of the run to their room and prepared to get ready to go.Youngbae can just chuckle at their excitedness.He walk to his room but he stop when he look at Jiyong room.He slowly pushed it open and saw Jiyong sitting at chair both of them choose to buy before.Jiyong look so messed up.He was laying his head against the chair and closing his eyes.

"Jiyong?" Youngbae called then Jiyong open his eyes and look at Youngbae shock then he quickly stand up and cleaning his clothes and rubbing his teary eyes that clearly look like he was crying.

"Oh..yeah Bae..You need anything?" Jiyong said avoiding eyes contact with Youngbae.

Youngbae know his bestfriend was feeling down and he must be.He was a leader to this group.He try so hard to make Big Bang until where it was now.Youngbae decide to act like he didn't realize Jiyong was crying just now.

"They want to go to the park to play and spend the day.Be ready ok?" Youngbae said smiling and Jiyong can just afford to give him his sad smile.

"Ah..ok...I will get ready." Jiyong said smile then Youngbae walk out leaving him alone again.He facepalm his face and sigh heavily.

'I need to be strong...i'm the leader...i need to show them strength so everyone can say goodbye easily and go on with their life without problems.' Jiyong thought before take his phone and wallet then walk out from the room to meet Seungri infront of his room was hesitating to knock and quickly pull down his hand to his side.

"Maknae?Why didn't you come in?" Jiyong ask weird with Seungri behaviour.He usually just busted into Jiyong room like that was his room.

"I..I'm scared if you are doing anything privately.." Seungri said looking down and Jiyong smile faintly at his cuteness the he slowly pinch Seungri cheeks make the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter