Stray Kids: Will You Be My Valentine? Pt. 3

Imagine Collection: Stray Kids

Seungmin and I's tutoring session just ended and now we're saying our goodbyes. His first class is all the way on the other side of campus so, he has to leave right when tutoring ends. I spot Jeongin waving at me from the library's entrance. I walk over while waving back.

"Hey Swiper!" I say. I call him Swiper, yes from Dora the Explorer, because he looks like a fox and he's always stealing my food.

"What's up Asian Dora!" He says back. With me calling him Swiper, he calls me Asian Dora. I don’t mind him calling me that even though people may judge us for calling each other those nicknames. BUT ain’t no anti be getting in between our friendship!!!

We accompany each other to our classes since we reunite during third period. 

“Awh, I love Valentine’s Day. It’s all so cute and-“ I say but get cut off by Jeongin. 

“Yeah, romantic and stuff.” He says displeased.

”Why are you so against Valentine’s Day?”

”I’m not against it, I just feel a little uncomfortable. I mean, it’s pretty cute and all but, everyone seems to make it so grand. Big posters, performances, like, just keep it simple. It’ll be just as heartfelt.” He says as we walk to our lockers. 

“Hm, good point, I’ll give you tha- *gasp*“

”What? What happened?” He asks confused. I see a little pink envelope fall out my locker. 

“What is this?” I say as I pick it up.

”Pabo, it’s obviously a love letter...wait...”

”A love letter?!” We say simultaneously. *starts playing Seventeen*

“Open it, open it, open it, ppalli [lalalalala]!” Jeongin says. 

"It says 'Go to the gym, you'll find another envelope there.'" I read aloud.

"Who's it from? Are you going?"

"It doesn't say and, I guess I will,"

"Are you sure, for all you know, it could be some or a teacher or a-"

"Okay then, if you think that's who this person is, why don't you come along with me?"

"Um..."

"Come on, 'Who's that super cool exploradora!'"

"Ew, never say that again,"

"I will if you come with me!"

"...Fine. But if I'm late to class, I'm blaming it on YOU."

"Sure whatever, we have 20 minutes 'til class starts so, leggo!"


We arrive at the gym only to see that it was vacant. 

"Well, we're supposed to look for an envelope somewhere here.." I say as I start to look around. Jeongin does the same but, I notice he looks somewhat glum.

"Hey, what's with the sad face?" I ask.

"What? Ahm...nothing. Just, kinda tired, y'know?" He answers. Though I'm not convinced, I nod anyways. Suddenly, a basketball comes bouncing down the bleachers. We go to it and I pick it up. There's an envelope attached to it.

"This must be it," Jeongin says.

"It says, 'Go to the tennis courts, you'll meet me there. Also, don't bring anyone with you.'" I read.

"Woah, woah, woah! Go alone? What if this person is a murderer or a-"

"You can accompany me there and wait by the fence. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Plus, you know I can defend myself."

"Yeah but-"

"I'm gonna start singing the Dora theme song!"

"Okay, fine...anything for you," he says whispering the last part.

"Yes, wait, what was the last part? Doesn't matter, come on!"

'it doesn't matter huh, I'll only ever be a friend to you?'


Jeongin waits by the fence with a broom in his hand. He says he also has some pepperspray in his pocket but I said not to use it. Sometimes, this happy virus worries too much. I open the gate and see a guy standing in the middle, his back facing me. He has a sign on his back that says 'Guess who?'



Who's the mystery guy? Also, I'm having trouble with those lines again. <3