Minho/Leeknow: Getaway Pt.1

Imagine Collection: Stray Kids

Minho's POV [Backstory]

When I come here, I just simply admire the view. I come randomly when I have time and it puts me in a really good mood. Stray Kids is my new family. I love them and STAYs but, it's a lot of work. I don't really mind though since I knew that this was how my life would be as a k-pop artist. I made so many memorable memories with them. I couldn't ask for more. I really like my new home. 

After dance practice, I wandered off to the Olympic Park. I found this place very tranquil and soothing -the cherry blossoms, the perfect sunset, the cultural structures, the scenic views- everything about it is wonderful. This is my getaway.

Y/N's POV [Backstory]

I came here to clear my head. To clear it from everything that's stressing me out. My dad remarried after getting a divorce 6 months ago. He doesn't really notice me anymore. He used to always ask how my day was first thing after coming home from work or picking me up from school and would always know if I was upset. Now, he greets his new wife with a kiss and his new two daughters with a heartfelt hug. I just stand there hoping that he'd do the same with me. The daughters would always give me glares or blame me for things I didn't do thus getting me in trouble and forcing dad to drift away from me. I really don't like my new step-sisters. I don't know what I did for them to not like me. Of course they act like they care whenever their mom or my dad is around but, they always treat me like crap. Mi-ok, my step-mother who I will never call mom, is a wealthy lady owning a company that sells pearls or whatever. She doesn't pay much attention to me either. Just the occasional "Dinner is ready!" is all she says to me. I really don't like my new home.

After having a mental breakdown, I wandered off to the Olympic Park. I found this place very serene and calming, -the cherry blossoms, the perfect sunrise, the cultural structures, the scenic views-  everything about it is lovely. This is my getaway. 


Y/N's POV

I wanted to get away from the wicked duo aka my step-sisters. They had embarrassed once again in front of the entire school. Before transferring, they had already told everyone about me by spreading rumors. When I came, I was hoping to make a friend. But they all laughed at me. Said I didn't belong here. No one wanted to be my friend. Even the teachers had avoided me. I still have no idea what the rumors had said about me. Halfway through the first semester, I've endured through all of the bullying.

We got our progress reports today and I scored second highest, salutatorian.  I had totally forgotten about and ignored my step-sisters and other students teasing me. I was so proud of myself. Apparently, my dad wasn't. He saw that the duo's grades were more celebratory even though they had B's and C's. He said they improved and deserved a gift. When I showed him mine, he didn't reveal any sign of excitement. He didn't even congratulate me. My heart was shattered in pieces. The confidence I had was completely diminished. He said that I did not improve since I was valedictorian last year. I was so angry and upset. I stormed out of the house, took my bike, and rode off to the Olympic Park for the second time today, one being in early morning before school. No one ran after me. I didn't expect anyone to though. Tears streamed down as my hair stuck onto my face.  Why doesn't he care anymore? Why is everyone against me? Why are they so heartless? Just why? Wh-


Minho's POV

I had just finished making the choreography to one of our album's songs, "19." I feel really good about it. I think Stays' would really like it. After choreographing something, I always go to Olympic Park. I don't know how, but it became a small tradition. I fell in love with the place. I really mean it. I get such a homey feel whenever I go there and there's barely any distractions. I was walking, with my disguise of course, since the JYP building is next to the park. I didn't run into any fans surprisingly. I took off my mask revealing the smile plastered on my face. I was close to the crossroad when I saw this girl riding her bike seemingly...crying?! I wanted to comfort her when she suddenly took a sharp turn to cross the road. But we couldn't yet. The light signaled red. Then a car crashed into her, flinging her off her bike. I quickly rushed over, holding her in my arms. She had scrapes mostly on her legs and her forehead was bleeding.


Author's POV

"Miss, are you alright?" he asks, his voice laced with pure concern. He recieves no response making him conclude she's not conscious.

"Miss, someone's calling the ambulance. You'll be alright, okay. I'm right here. I'm right here with you." He says. Little did he know, she heard. She heard him say the words she has been yearning to hear. She wanted to respond, but couldn't. She was to weak. In her mind, she said, Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me. 


Sorry for some repitition. I did this a bit rushed. Yeah, okay. <3