Stray Kids: Will You Be My Valentine? Pt. 2

Imagine Collection: Stray Kids

Part 2, yay! I'm dividing it into parts because I have no idea how I want the endings to be like. Great. Also this one is short. Sorry. <3


I got to school after 20 minutes and was locking my bike onto the rack. I walk to the library and sit on the stairs. The place was surprisingly vacant and it seems I'm the only one here. Seungmin always gets here before I do so, I'm little confuzzled. It's silent besides my shuffling around my backpack and little jitters saying where Seungmin is at.

"He stepped down, trying not to look at her, as if she were the sun, yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking." A voice says. I turn around to see Seungmin walking down the stairs. Our eyes lock with each other.

"Leo Tolstoy, 'Anna Karenina.' Your favorite book." He continues, "I look at you and I would rather look at you than all the portraits in the world. Frank O'Haera. 'Having A Coke With You.' Your favorite poem. To love or have loved, that is enough. Ask nothing further. There is no other pearl to be found in the dark folds of life. Victor Hugo. 'Les Miserables.' Your favorite musical."

"Wow." I say at a loss of words so all I could make out was "wow." That was so simple yet so heartfelt. Not once had he looked away from my eyes. I didn't even notice that he's standing right in front of me, a pink rose in hand.

"Not exactly my choice in genre but, I read those for you." He says as I accept the rose.

"Now, you don't have to have answer back right away but, I like you." He nervously but quickly shifts to my side,"When I figured out I was tutoring my crush, I was beyond excited. I wanted each session to have something memorable which is why I wrote quotes on a sticky note and put it on your stuff when you weren't looking." He started to get a little shy after confessing all of that but, I thought it was really cute. uwu dis puppy!

"Yeah, I still have them. I put it as a cover on my binder." I say as a I show him it. His eyes marveled, quite evident that he was surprised I had kept them.

"Wow. Well, like I said earlier, you don't have to answer back right away. Take your time to decide. I mean, I know you'll recieve more Valentines.You're really likeable."

"Haha, thanks and you too! Everyone loves and admires you. And yeah, I'll think about it."

"Great! Let's get started shall we?" 


I don't know how to delete these lines. Plz help me. <3