Stray Kids: Will You Be My Valentine? Pt.1

Imagine Collection: Stray Kids

Characters:

Y/N- Main Character

Woojin- Neighbor

Chan- Worker/Employee

Minho- Accompanies Y/N home (I would've said dance instructor but Y/n has a lot of afterschool activites and you'll understand this later <3)

Changbin- Group Member

Hyunjin- Teammate

Jisung- Classmate

Felix- Club Member

Seungmin- Tutor

Jeongin- Best Friend


Y/N's POV

Today is Valentine's Day. Yay. I don't expect anyone to give me something since no one likes me so, let's just get ready for school (Your top and belt, your jeans and shoes, your hair, and your makeup). 

Before school starts, I have to meet with my tutor who's also a student at my school. I'm about to fail my Language Arts class because I can't write Hangul very well. Although, I can speak some Korean. I transferred from the U.S. this school year so I'm still learning. I'm finally going to graduate but I don't want to with a C- plopped in amongst the As.  I went to the kitchen and started to fix myself some food. My parents are abroad and I don't have any siblings so, I'm alone in our house. I'm done eating so, I'm going to head off to school. I open the door to see my neighbor, Woojin. He's holding a guitar which really confuses me. Then, he starts strumming. Oh my gosh, is he going to serenade me?! Nah, he wouldn't, RIGHT?

"Wise men say, only fools rush in," Woojin sings. [Cue the song <3] Wow, his voice is so beauiful! I'm totally entranced by it. 

"But I can't help, falling in love with you," He continues singing. WAIT. He's singing a LOVE song! I can't believe I just noticed. I'm PANICKING. My hearts beating really fast-oh my-what do I do?! Just keep smiling. Yeah, just keep smiling.

"Shall I say, would it be a sin. If I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows, to the sea, darling so it goes, some things are meant to be." Woojin sings. My nervousness has dialed down a bit. I love his voice. I close my eyes and listen. He suddenly stops. Because of that, I open them.

He reaches out his hand and sings without the guitar, "Take my hand, take my whole life too," I take his hand and he looks straight into my eyes, "For I can't help, falling in love with you."

"You never told me you were a great singer," I say.

"You never told me to like you but, here I am," Woojin says. That was smooth. Okay, my heart's beating quickly again.

"Ever since you moved here, I've always found you intriguing. During the neighborhood potluck, I finally got a chance to talk to you. I was not disappointed. I started to fall for you even more. I'm glad we kept in touch after the potluck." Woojin says. With his free hand, the other was still holding mine, he reaches into his back pocket and hands me a yellow rose.

"Y/N, I like you. If you are unsure about your feelings towards me, that's okay. You can tell me later." Woojin continues. I was definitely flustering. I mean, who wouldn't? 

"Uh-o-okay. Thank you for the beautiful yellow rose and s-serenade and, I'll think about it." I say trying my best to not sound so nervous.

"Okay. Well, you should probably go to school now. Don't want to make you late for your tutoring session."

"Haha, okay, bye Woojin."

"Bye Y/N."

I put the rose in my backpack. He walks back to his house while I take my bike, plug in my headphones, and ride to school [Woojin's 3 years older than you so he ain't in school. Same thing goes for the hyung line while you are a 00 liner in your last year of high school.].