Teasers For The Imagines

Imagine Collection: Stray Kids

1)Minho/Lee Know: Getaway (in progress) 

Minho's POV [Backstory]

When I come here, I just simply admire the view. I come randomly when I have time and it puts me in a really good mood. Stray Kids is my new family. I love them and STAYs but, it's a lot of work. I don't really mind though since I knew that this was how my life would be as a k-pop artist. I made so many memorable memories with them. I couldn't ask for more. I really like my new home. 

After dance practice, I wandered off to the Olympic Park. I found this place very tranquil and soothing -the cherry blossoms, the perfect sunset, the cultural structures, the scenic views- everything about it is wonderful. This is my getaway.

Y/N's POV [Backstory]

I came here to clear my head. To clear it from everything that's stressing me out. My dad remarried after getting a divorce 6 months ago. He doesn't really notice me anymore. He used to always ask how my day was first thing after coming home from work or picking me up from school and would always know if I was upset. Now, he greets his new wife with a kiss and his new two daughters with a heartfelt hug. I just stand there hoping that he'd do the same with me. The daughters would always give me glares or blame me for things I didn't do thus getting me in trouble and forcing dad to drift away from me. I really don't like my new step-sisters. I don't know what I did for them to not like me. Of course they act like they care whenever their mom or my dad is around but, they always treat me like crap. Mi-ok, my step-mother who I will never call mom, is a wealthy lady owning a company that sells pearls or whatever. She doesn't pay much attention to me either. Just the occasional "Dinner is ready!" is all she says to me. I really don't like my new home.

After having a mental breakdown, I wandered off to the Olympic Park. I found this place very serene and calming, -the cherry blossoms, the perfect sunrise, the cultural structures, the scenic views-  everything about it is lovely. This is my getaway.

2)Stray Kids: Will You Be My Valentine? (Every member has an ending [in progress])

Y/N's POV

Today is Valentine's Day. Yay. I don't expect anyone to give me something since no one likes me so, let's just get ready for school (Your top and belt, your jeans and shoes, your hair, and your makeup).

Before school starts, I have to meet with my tutor who's also a student at my school. I'm about to fail my Language Arts class because I can't write Hangul very well. Although, I can speak some Korean. I transferred from the U.S. this school year so I'm still learning. I'm finally going to graduate but I don't want to with a C- plopped in amongst the As. I went to the kitchen and started to fix myself some food. My parents are abroad and I don't have any siblings so, I'm alone in our house. I'm done eating so, I'm going to head off to school. I open the door to see...

3) Felix: Not What I Seem (in progress)

Backstory

No one can understand me. They don't know that I'm covering my pain by putting up a cold facade. -Y/N

People think they got me all figured out. They don't know that I'm covering my pain with a smile. -Felix

They're both hurt but, they hide it in different ways.