jimin

to all the boys i've loved before

1.2.18

to jimin, 

oh park jimin. you think you're so cool. always running your hand through your hair. i've noticed you do that a lot actually. probably a habit. but it annoys me! it's unnecessary because your hair is already well.... perfect i guess. i hate having to admit that your hair is actually nice. i don't like admitting that because everyone likes you. you even dated chaeyoung or her english name ugh rosé. she's annoying. she always glares at me. i call her chaeyoung and she just says "no i'm rosé" my god. i don't even see why you dated her. 

i feel like i liked you too much in 7th and 8th grade. after that game of spin the bottle, that changed how i thought about you. i caught something. that something was love. me and rosé were actually friends then. she still liked you. the bottle landed on you. she glared at me, "i can just spin it again," i said. but you just said to kiss you. well, i did. you plump lips against mine. the feeling was amazing. i can't deny it honestly. 

you always have a faint smell of gucci perfume. gucci guilty. we hung out in a group so i got used to your smell. it was a boy-girl gang. me, you, chaeyoung, jennie, hoseok and namjoon. jennie's pretty much my only friend now. i started to hang out with her instead because chae would leave me out if you were wondering. 

also stop trying to be hot. you're way better being cute. in elementary, you were so cute. everyone thought that. so did i. because you were. your eyesmile is really cute, keep doing that! i can imagine myself running my fingers through your hair. i bet it's a great feeling. i'm low-key jealous of chae because she gets to. 

---------

alright i'm done with this chapter. after the other  letters, i'll get into the actual story!