namjoon

to all the boys i've loved before

7.2.18

kim namjoon, 

i gotta be honest, you're just perfect. i just love everything about you. we were childhood friends and yet we're still friends surprisingly. ever since we were 3 or 4, right? back then, wow we were so close. we're still close, but you dont even pay attention to me anymore

 

remember that time at my house back in ilsan when you broke my mom's favourite vase? hah that was fun. my mom got mad and you had to fix it. well i helped too. because i was helpful. not anymore because im lazy haha. it was fun in ilsan, people wouldn't be like "oh look at that cute couple!" we hold hands occasionally. that's mainly because my hands are cold and you have gloves on. gosh i'm dumb. 

there's just something about you that i love. wait not just one thing, everything about you. i loved running my fingers through your hair. you would let me because you thought your hair was lucious. it really was. your eyes are just beautiful. i love to just look at them. thats why i always stared at you during class, sorry. last but not least, your dimples. they're beautiful. i dream about poking them. sorry that sounded weird. 

i remember the exact moment when we met. you were 5 and i was 4. it was at a park. we were minding our own business until you bashed into me, typical namjoon behaviour lmao. "ow!" i said as you banged into the seesaw. you tripped on a stone. "sorry, im just really clumsy" you replied and thenwe became best friends.

again before i finish this letter, i just wanna say: thanks for being there for me. we've been friends for i think 19 years? i don't know i can't do maths. but i seriously love you. i remember you said to me once "if you ever leave me, i'll still love you and forgive you for leaving." that sentence made me cry. i love you namjoon. i seriously do.

 

-------------------------

 

sorry that this chapter is so short. my pea sized brain had no other ideas.