seokjin

to all the boys i've loved before

1.3.18

to seokjin,

hey worldwide handsome haha. but seriously, you're so handsome. you really are. i bet you would die whilst looking at youself in the mirror. that's how handsome you are. you blowing a kiss at me makes me really happy. 

the fact that you have the confidence to act makes me jealous. i can't act because i feel like people would judge me for that, ya know? you know i have a really low self asteem. thanks for helping me become more confident. 

talking about self ateem, your self asteem is so high and i'm actually jealous haha. when people see you actor self out in public and they scream "seokjin oppa/hyung!" you always blow a kiss and i love that. and when a hater comes in your way and says "you're ugly" you just say "well at least i'm not as ugly as you. i'm worldwide handsome bish" i love that so much. 

the day we met was crazy. i was a fan of the k-drama you were in and you were having a meet and greet at k-con (since they decided to expand kcon with k-dramas). i arrived well... late. i tried to open the doors but they were locked. i banged the doors and i could hear you say "is someone trying to break in?" and you went to open the doors. i looked at you, shook, and we stared at eachother for a bit. "wow it's like looking at a mirror, you're very pretty. what's your name?" you said to me. "i'm somi, and i look like a rat compared to you," i said and giggled. we talked a bit more and then you asked me for my number. you asked if we could be friends and build a relationship from that. i was so stunned that a k-drama actor would just do that to this peasant haha. but i'm super appreciative that this happened and you wanted to be my friend. 

i hope that you're well by the way. i've been watching the new series you are in. i love it so much. it's so good. remember the time when we accidentally kissed? we were sharing spaghetti because you didn't have enough spaghetti to make two servings. so we were eating and then we were suddenly (?) the same strand of spaghetti. my lips touching your puffy, rosy lips was amazing, i loved it so much. 

once again, i just love you. take a shot whenever i say love haha. but with all my heart, i really love you.