hoseok

to all the boys i've loved before

18.2.18 

to hoseok,

happy birthday hobi! sorry i couldn't come to dinner with you. i'm sick so i'll try and repay you. my head really hurts so *insert sad face here*. haha. i really love you by the way <3

you lived on my street. with namjoon and me. you guys would wake up at the buttcrack of dawn to knock on my door and ask if you would want to ride on our bikes. my parents allowed me, i mean they didn't want me staying indoors for all of summer, so they said yes. i ran with my bike out of the house and we cruised around the neighbourhood. we thought we were so cool. doing tricks and that stuff. stopping at that local convenience store. we would sip on our cans of sprite from 7 eleven. remember when you fell off your bike trying to do a cool trick and you tried not to cry so that i wouldn't cry? that was so sweet and i love you for that. us three were inseparable. 

but then we grow up. and we get more distant. namjoon's attitude kind of changed; yours didn't. you were still the sunshine you were and are. namjoon used to mess around a bunch and joked around. but one day, namjoon started to be serious. he was more focussed on studies than us. he would tell us to stop messing around when we were joking around in public. it confused me. a boy who was actually fun turned into a man who would shush us like he was our parents.

but then there was you. you never changed. i love you for that. that makes me happy. one day you came to my house and knocked on the door. "wanna ride our bikes?" you asked. you had a bigger version of your old bike. a blue bike with that same bell. you love that bell. you loved to ring it. mainly to annoy us, which you did a great job at. i look at the bike, then you. "sure!" i said and then we went off. cycling around, having fun. we even went to that old 7 eleven we used to always went to. 

i love you hobi. your sister is really nice too. tell her i say hi by the way. again, love you!

----------------

sorry this was posted late. i've been busy and also had no ideas so.