yoongi

to all the boys i've loved before

9.3.18

to yoongi,

hey happy birthday! sorry that i sent that voicemail of billie eilish of the song party favor. i just really like that song. i don't wanna break up btw. we weren't even together lmao. anyways, how are you, short ? lmao sorry. don't kill me. but i've been thinking about you recently. we haven't talked in a long time, so. sometimes i would think you were dead. because we've never bothered to talk to eachother again. 

remember when we were dating? our dates would usually be at a cat café because we both love cats. you were the one that asked me out, remember? the sheepish look you had on your face as you walked up to me in the hallway. "oh h-hey somi," you started off, "i j-just wondered if you wanna go to that new cat café near school?" of course i said yes. we had a great time, petting the cats and you getting scratched by one. you panicked, having no idea what to do. you cussed when that cat scratched you and everyone looked at you, disgusted at how you swore. there were children. ofc u apologised and then this kid accidentally tripped and said "oh !" i was low-key shook. set a good example please. 

remember when we became friends? that was in 1st grade. you were a shy, timid boy that would usually just play with his own toys. you sat in the corner, usually playing with a toy or reading a book. i've always noticed you for that, you stood out. it made me sad seeing you alone. so one day, i decided to talk to you. "hewo!" i said and you looked up. "hi," you said, then you went back to reading your book. i took the book out of your hands and put it down. "hey, let's be friends!" i kneeled down and we played together and we became friends. 

the day we broke up was the worst day of my life. it was in high school, on the last day of senior year. i understand why we had to break up. you were moving away. i knew this would happen one day so i bought these touch bracelets. we made an oath that we would touch the bracelet at least once a day, so we know that we're both alive. we even made a secret code. but one day, you stopped tapping. it made me worry about you. i thought you were dead or something really bad happened to you. that's why i'm writing this letter. to see if you're alright. you are, right? i hope so. i love you, and i really do, promise. 

----------

it's half term so i can write all i want. so yay. and i get to entertain you guys with my chapters! next chapter is coming soon. after the letters, i'll prbably start writing the actual plot. so stay tuned for that i guess.