Chapter 5 pt 2

Being Yours Is Hard

 

Key’s pov

 

Hyung?,what do you think manger hyun wants?

 

I don know I will know when I get there”Onew said”

 

Okeyyy”I said with singing”

 

Yu-mi’s pov

 

Um…. Su-mi??

Neh? “she said”

How you feel now?,your ok rite?”I asked worridley”

Yea,iam fine don’t worry”she said with a smile”

I was like really really shocked so does the other shinee members.’

Iam going now”onew said”

Ok cya”Minho said”

Your not gonna eat your break fast?”Key shouted”

Nahhh umaa iam not even hungry “Onew shouted back”

 

 

Taemin’s pov

 

Oh um,uhh,damm it I have to tell someone about how I feel for su-mi”I thought”

Hyung I wanna tell you something later”I told minho”

Sure taem”he said with a smile and a question mark on his face”

Guys come eat,breakfast is done “key shouted”

Ok wea re coming Yeobo”Jonghyun said”

Paliiii”key said”

 

 

Su-mi’s pov

 

Key I love your breakfast it is yummy.

Aigoo my su-miah then eat a lot Araso? “he said while giving me a big smile”

And guys?”I continued”

Yes su-mi?”they all said”

Iam sorry a lot,I didn’t mean to make you all worry Mianeee…..

No it is ok,because your ok now ,we don’t even care”Jonghyun said”

He is rite,we don’t care really”they all said”

Thanks,guys thanks a lot.

 

 

 

Onew’s pov

 

At SM……..

 

Oh manger hyun,iam here,ok onew wait 15 min and I will be in your room”manger said”,ok….

I was just walking near our room when I suddnley saw hanna talking to 2 guys,they looked like bad guys,I listend to every word they said.

 

So you guys did what I told you to do to that su-mi?”she said”

Yes we did it mam, we did put her in so much pain”one of the guys answered”

Good I think we’ll be in touch because this is not over yet”She said”

Anything you say mam”the other guy said then left”,OMGso it was her fault?Oh god I feel like I wanna kill her,I have to tell my members now!! Then the manger came.

Onew hi,how are you?evreything is ok?”he asked”

Um…um…huh?....oh yeah everything is graet”I answered him in a totall shock face”

You sure?”he asked”

Yeah totally,ok then I just wanted to discus this with you guys but first with you….,the SM manger offerd all of 5 of you to go to phlipine and study there for 8 months,you,jonghyun,key and minho for university Ofcourse, but taemin for school,what do you say?sencie it is your goodbye stage after the week holiday,this is a good chance,….??”he explained”

Ok now I was double shocked first that and now this?”I thought”,um manger for me,it is a totally no no!,I just don wanna leave korea not even for 8 months,and I am happy with the university that iam in now,but for the others iam gonna tell you later but rite now I gotta go, Ok let me know later”he said and I left”

 

Minho’s pov

Hyung!!”taemin said”,yes?, Come now”he said”

Ok coming,so lee aeming what is it?,ok um first tell me you wont tell anyone”he said while closing the door of the room that we were talking”,ok promise

Um…well…I mean …uh…”he said”,SAY IT “ I shouted”

IAM IN LOVE”he said while closing his eyes and turning around”

Really? Well that is new,who is the girl?,Um… su-mi”he said while scratching back of his head”,Say what?with who? SU-mi?,yeah “he said”

But you know key loves her”I said”

I know but I do more and more,everytime I see her or iam near her I feel a weird feeling in my stomach,when I hear her voice I fell like it is only me and her in this world,she is controlling over my mind,she is in my mind every second,from the day I met her ,when she talked about her self I memorized all ,and you know that I don’t memorize anything,but I did for her….”he said”

Well we cant lie about that”I said”

She also have 6 smiles:

1-when she thinks someone is stupid.

2-when she meet her friends.

3-when some thing makes her really happy.

4-when she is disappointed she let out a fake smile.

5-when she really loves something.

6-when she see that someone cares about her.

 

Hyung I love this girl,not just love,but love love,tell me what to do?”he explained it all while tear coming down from his eyes”

Then confess to her, but what about key?”he asked”

As soon as he know how much you love her he’ll understand and give it to you,you really think so?”I asked”

Yeah so take her somewhere special and confess to her,she also  needs you in this time,O I will”I said and we went out of the room while all of them staring at us”

 

 

Key’s pov

I made breake fast because I wanted her to eat my breakfast,not the maides,so I made it,I told onew hyung to eat it with us but he went to SM so,after we finished eating we went to sit down and watch tv ,then minho and taemin went to the room beside us and closed the door, What the heck are they doing there? “I thought”,after a while they came out,and 30 min later,onew hyung came back, Guys I wanna talk to shinee a moment if you don’t mind “he said”,sure why not “su-mi said” we went to the room beside us and closed the door…..

 

Guys I have 2 news,”onew said”

Then tell us”jonghyun said”

Okay,listen SM manger offerd us to go to phlipine and study there,for several months,I rejected that ,because I dont wanna go ,what about you guys? “he asked”

A no for me”jonghyun said”

Me 2 I don’t wanna go there”taemin said”

Hell no iam not”minho said”

The same here”I said”,then I will tell manger hyun later the other news is…..”onew said”

Come on tell us”I said”,but first promise me you wont tell su-mi or yu-mi”onew said”, ok ok we wont just tell us”taemin said”

I know who did that to su-mi……. “he said”

We were all shocked didn’t know what to say,what to do?....

What do you mean hyung?,you know who did it?,tell me tell me I wanna go and kill him tell me”taemin said with anger expression”

You will know the one who made a person to do that to su-mi iss……………HANNA”onew said”

BWOH??,HUH> what did you say?.....”I said”

OMG ”jonghyun said”

We were all shocked a lot……