Chapter 3

Being Yours Is Hard

 

Jonghyun’s pov

 

Iam dying to know what’s the surprise gonna be hyungs!! ; calm down jonghyun soon or later you will know “onew hyung told me”,Oh I got a text from su-mi hyungs.

 

From:su-mi

To: jonghyun oppa

 

Hey wazz up?iam sure you wanna know the surprise ,then look rite brhind you.

 

 

Su-mi’s pov

 I wake up in the morning and went to take a bath for 15 min and change to go to SM sencie I work there I don’t need to go to school yey,I got change and went to SM.

 

At SM……

 

I came out of the car and went to SM manger,I intrduced my self and he told me to go to shinee’s room,before I go I saw jonghyun oppa and the others out side their room,then I texted jonghyun oppa.

 

From:su-mi

To:jonghyun  oppa

 

Hey wazz up?iam sure you wanna know the surprise,then look rite behind you.

 

Helloked rite behind him self and he saw me,he ran up to me,with his hyungs;oh su-miah this is a really big surprise “he said while hugging me” ; oh we are so happy “onew oppa sasid”,thanks oppas iam happy to,and guess what???; WHAT?? “they all said with a shocking face”,iam gonna work here in SM for you guys,they were all like  OMG! ;Aaaaahhhh wow “key oppa said” ; that is amazing “minho said”,the a voice said Su-mi shii please come,I went to see what is it,I sasid I will be back!

 

 

Key’s pov

Is this really or what?she will beworking here? This is only graet,hyungs I have to say something,I really like su-mi,or I can tell I loved her from the first sight,I saw taemin his expression changed,he likes her??? “I thought” :;Oh Kim kibum your in love “jonghyun said giving me a death glare”,hehe may-be he is jelous, “I thought” su-mi camr back onew hyun pushed me to her like an accident  I didn’t really know he would do that I gave him death glares, Oh miane su-miah “I said”,anyia it is ok “she said while giving me a big smile”su-mi lets go I want you to meet SUJU members ,”I said”,sure “she said” I grabbed her arm and went to their room,hey Suju ,Hey key “they said” this is su-mi she is new and she is going to wrok here, For shinee, oh man why cant you work for suju? “Eunhyuk said”  I gave him a death glare with out su-mi knowing what is going on, then I introduced her to each one of them , they liked her a lot, ofcourse they will shei is the best “I thought” on our way back to the room we sae a blonde girl, oh su-miah my darling “the girl said” I asked su-mi who is she? ; she is the girl I came with she is working for SNSD “she said while her expression changed” from the first time I saw that blondy girl I didn’t like her,any ways we went back to our room,shw was completely scilent ,is there any problems between them,? Well any way I don’t care,iam to happy to think about stupid stuff ,I mean come on th love of my life works with me ,when we went to the room tae min was really looking so upset ,I kinda felt bad because first I really love her,and secong I don’t wanna give her to taemin,but taemin is my lil brother I don wanna hurt him what should I do?.

So su-miah how is yu-mi?”minho asked” um….um she is ok I guess “she answered with a fake smile” I think she still upset because we saw that girl.

Hey su-mi whay don’t you come to our dorm? And spend the nightwith us I mean u will have your own room just come, ofcourse if your mom and dad let you.? “onew asked”, um… uhh… me? In your dorm?oh um I don have parents…..” she said while her eys were full of tears “ oh iam really sorry I didn’t really know “onew said” oh no it is ok,and sure I will come,just let me tell my driver to not wait for me,and he can go. “she said”…then she tok her phone and called the driver,I was only thinking no parents? So who she lives with? “I thought”.

Um su-miah iam sorry for asking but who do you live with?”I said”, none only me and my maids “she said” ohhh… okey “I thought”.

 

 At shinee’s dorm…………

 

 

 

Su-mi’s pov

 

I went with tehm to their dorm,OMG fans was al over it,I didn’t know what to do? And I didn’t want the fans to make a rumer,they had some of their clothes in the car I wore it ,when I got of the car everyone said new shinee member? No way ,but I think he looks cute,hey new one takeoff your cap we wanna see you face”a girl shouted” I was going to die from laughing but I didn’t show it,when we got inside everyone laughed alot,hey lets check the official site iam sure there is news a bout this “key said” we went on the site and it was true what key said, the news was saying…….

 (( ONTHER MEMBER OF SHINEE,I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHO IS IT?))

oh my god why fans are like that?”onew said” aish who wants to eat? Should I cook or order chicken? “key said while putting his hand on my shoulder” CHICKEN DUHH!! “onew said while jumping up and down”wait hyung lets see who els wants chicken? Minho?”key said” ok fine “minho said like ya wt eva just lets get something to eat” jonghyun? “key asked again” um.. ok lets not make the babay cry so I will say yes. “jonghyun said while watching onew” YAAAAA “onew shouted” ok people stop!,taemin you? “key said” yea sure why not?” he answered” …., oh and now our precious friend and sister su-mi” key said while looking at me with a weird look”,um yeah why not? Anything you guys say!,key took his phone and called KFC to make 6 boxes of chicken for us.

 

 

After a while……….

WHEN THAT CHICKEN WILL COME?? “onew said while putting his hand on his stomach”

 

RING………….

 

Yaaaa,yay yay yay,the most coolest and the most famous thing had arrived here it is (CHICKEN) ahm… “onew said while kissing the boxes” and you are calling me crazy? Oh gimmie a braek. “jonghyun told onew giving him a weird look!”

 

Su-miah Come!!! “taemin shouted”,I went onew told me to sit next to key,why is that? “I thought”, we ate then suddnley my ohone rang I picked it and it was Song-ju oppa……

 

Oppa,hi how are you?,iam good, you? Where are you? Home or still SM? “he said” well actually iam with shinee now outside house also SM, oh ok then never mind “he said while something was wrong with is voice”,what oppa tell me!,no it is ok we are gonna talk later”he said” opp… he hang up,I was still wondering what he wanted.

You didn’t tell us you have a brother su-mi”minho asked”oh song-ju? No he is not my brother he is just  my best friend but because we are close ,he is like a brother to me,quickly key’s and taemin’s face expression changed.

 

 

After eating……

 

I helped key with the dishes and stuff when we finished,we went to sit with the others, so I got a text from yu-mi…..

 

 

From:Yu-mi

To:su-mi

 

Su-miah how are you?,how was your first day?

 

From:su-mi

To: yu-mi

 

 Hey girl,iam feeling good you?,um you might not bleave this but iam at shinee’s dorm ,how was yours?

 

From:yu-mi

To:su-mi

 

SAY WHAT??? OMG  that is only amazing you know?,iam so gappy for you,say hi to them,oh mine was graet to 2NE1 unnies are really sweet,your gonna meet them one day.

 

 

From:su-mi

To:yu-mi

 

 Hahaha ,I know ,I did and they said hi to,oh really? Iam happy for you,oh oh thank you mwahh …. <3

 

 

From:yu-mi

To:su-mi

 

 But su-miah song-ju called me his voice was not good ! anything happened between you guys?

 

From:su-mi
to:yu-mi

 

I don’t know,I did nothing to him,it is ok iam gonna talk to him later…now I gotta go,bye love ya <3

 

From:yu-mi

To:su-mi

 

Ok ok J bye huni,love ya to <3

 

 

Key’s pov

 

So guys lets not just stay like this lets do dear or truth game…….

Who is gonna spin the bottle? Me”taemin said”

SPIN………..

 wow Onew hyung,fine then dear or truth?,um dear “he answered”ok go eat onther box of chicken,he got one and start to eat it…… hehe I have no problems with chicken “he said” ok onew spin it

SPIN……….

 Ummm lee taemin dear or truth?, uh.. truth “taemin said” ok how many girls you eD? HYUNGGGGG!!!! None ofcourse “ he said looking innocent” don’t be so inoccnet we know you did “jonghyun said” no I didn’t and stop “he said with an anger expression on his face”Ok taemin spin it

SPIN……….

Wa minho D or T? umm… D “minho said” ok go to the road and say iam a free man “jonghyun said” Aish … ok…. ,he went down the middile of the road and say it,we were going to die from laughing…ok free man spin it.. “jonghyun said”

SPIN……

Mmmmm jonghyun  D or T?, T “jonghyun said” ok who you love the most of all the Korean famous girls?, Lee minjung “he said with a laugh “ hahaha you still thinking a bout her?ok spin I tlover boy….

SPIN…. ..

 Yaw it is key’s turn, su-mi you aask, “jonghyun said” ok um is ther anygirls in your life? “she said” um before no but now yes,also you have to dear “jonghyun said”Why? I didn’t pick you picked both for me Go you have to  do it “jonghyun said”,umm go hug and kiss su-mi’s cheek,”onew said” Bowhh??. Um ok! OMG I hugged her and kiised her cheek,yay yay yay ,ohhh she is blushing she is so cute,”I thought”,um ok I think iam really tierd and I wanna go to sleep ,sorry guys but iam tierd “su-mi said” her face still ref and she looked really shocked ,it is ok we are going to sleep to”I said” ok then good night all sweet dreams “she said” sweet dreams to you to”we all said” and went to bed.