Chapter 2

Being Yours Is Hard

i feel something werid about her,I just want to get closer to her,but why?NO WAY am I interested in those kind of girls???? NO WAY

 

Su-mi’s pov

 

I don know why he did that but I don hate him like I did when I first met him,DAMM IT stop it su-mi.

 

We got back in the room everyone was shocked ,because he was grabbing my arm,but he let it go quickly,then yu-mi was so happy I didn’t want her to get upset I got happy to,I talked with the whole shinne members J it was nice I cant lie a bout that :P,then I said it is getting late we should propably just,before I go shinee asked for my number except taemin,I didn’t know why I don care anyway it is not like iam gonna text ot call them.

 

I just got home with yu-mi and I had a text it was from Onew oppa,it was way to nice to meet you”said onew oppa” I twas nice for me to “ I said”

 

Yu-mi’pov

 

 

God su-mi you cant believ how excited I was,and especially when Anna and the others saw us with them,Yaw Yaw iam soooooo happy!!

And BTW about getting our number was OMG iam still in shocked.

 

Su-mi’spov

 

Oh man such a stupid girl,just you have to prayso that Anna and the others wont make a rumer about usbecause if they did you can just say bye bye shinee.

For the numbers,iam sure that you will text them ,but iam sure I wont. It is just getting late ,lets go to sleep.

 

Nearly 3:00 A.M

 

I was sleeping suddnley my phone rang I didn’t look at the number because I was sleepy,so I just picked it up, Youbuseyo,oh Su-miah you were sleeping?”a sweet voice said” YES “I said while closing my eyes” iam key forgot me?”he said” no no ofcourse not but why the heck you called now? “I said while getting up” um I called because I couldn’t sleep so I said iam gonna talk to su-mi “he said” then I heard someones voice,I think it was taemin he said HYUNGG!!!! Who da hell are you talking with?,Damm it go to sleep,I laughed alil then he said I better go befor taeminah kill me,bye hope to talk to you soon!,bye,good night”I said while laughing”

 

 

In the morning

I wake up,it was going to be a hard day,because today the teachers will pick 5 girls to go and work for YG or SM,man I want to but at the same time I don’t,then I heard someone singing I went to see it was yu-mi I was so excited and iam so excited now too,maybe I will go to SM yay,”she said while coming down with dancing”

 

Then we went to school and the 3 girls came,I mean (Anna,Hanna,Ashly) they are Americans,they came and hanna said EW you were there I mean the shinee concert you must be so stupid,well I know you guys had backstage passes,but hello my dad can buy me the whole SM and BTW iam gonna get picked from the 5 girlsso back off,taemin is mine because I saw him with grabbing your arm!!

Oh please and your telling me iam stupid,goosh people like you can never have mind unfornatly “I said while laughing”

Then I walked and she was really angry.

 

Yu-mi’s pov

 

Su-mi go the teacher came,I hope I be one of the five girls and meet shinee again,I hope the same for you,but for me I don’t know!!”su-mi said”

 

The teacher’s pov

 

OK girls and boys iam only gonna pick the girls,and no boys because YG and SM wants girls only,so iam gonna say the names who goes to SM

1-Hanna                2- Su-mi

 

and the ones who go to YG

1-Yu-mi               2-Anna               3-Ashly

 

Su-mi’s pov

 

When I heard my name to SM I was so surprised,I was like me going there? Meet shinee everyday for 2 years? God it would be hard,especially that iam with hanna,then I looked at yu-mi she was disappointed but she was saying iam happy for you.

I was alil nervous because shinee will be there,actually I was happy alil but nervous a lot,Su-mi you will be working for shinee and hanna you will be working for SNSD “the teacher said” Oh man she got shinee and I got those bubble heads? “hanna said with angry voice”

 

Yu-mi’spov

 

I thought I will get SM but I got YG it is ok,I love every one in YG,So su-mi  you got shinee,congratz,thanks hope you the best with YG “she said with disapoentment” why  you look sad? I wanted to go with you not with her L “she said” huni it is ok but do me a favor please make Hanna jelous,sure anything for you”she said “

 

*RING*

 

After school………..

 

SU-mi;s pov

 

 

My driver was waiting for me outside school,when I got out he opend the door for me ,I sat and I saw a fimilliar face it was song-ju oppa!!! Waaa oppa!!!”I said while shouting”Aigoo su-miah “song-ju said while giving me a big smile” how,when,why……. I mean god iam shocked,because I was just thinking a bout you”I said while iam still schocked” hahahaha you crazy, you know you didn’t change a bit,I miss you my crazy Lil sis “he said with a warm smile”Guess what? “I said while being so excited” WHAT??? “he asked with a surprise face” iam going to work for SM my teacher told me to,only for 2 years “I said” oh really? Then good luck “he said” he wasn’t so excited for me when he said it,why he is not? I don’t know anyway , for what band? “he asked” SHINee”I answerd” wow cool hope you have fun,so because of that will you accept my dinner tonight?”he said” ummmmm…….. ok sure J “I said while smiling”

 

 

At home……….

 

He got off with me,we went to my room ,and I saw the most beautiful dress in my whole life on my bed,you like it? “he said” NO I LOVE IT “I said while my mouth was open” hehe iam glad that you love it “he said while smirking” thanks oppa “I said while hugging him and kissing his cheek “ he got all red hahaha why the heck? Is he emberesd? Hahaha! Oh I forgot to tell shinee about the news!! Why,you have their numbers? “he asked” yeah they asked for my number and I gave it to them that night at the concert “ I replied”

 

 

SU-mi’s pov

 

Weird why song-ju oppa’s face turned to an uncomfortable face??!?! Anyway iam gonna text jonghyun oppa now….

 

From:su-mi

To: jonghyun oppa

 

Oppaa,I have a surprise ,I don’t know if you guyz will like it,but I hope you do!!

 

From: jonghyun

To:su-mi

 

OMG!! What? Tell me?

 

From:su-mi

To: jonghyun

 

Noway,then it’s not a surprise if I told you.

 

 

From:jonghyun

To: su-mi

 

OK fine ,but Hurry up I wanna know.

 

 

Tomorwow iam gonna go and surprise them,will they like it? I hope.

 Then I had a text from unknown number.

 

 

From:unknown

To:su-mi

 

Hey! How are you? Iam sure thaty you don’t know me,but I know you well.

 

 

From:me

To: unknown

 

Who are you? Tell me!

 

From:unknown

To:su-mi

 

No,wait alil  then I will tell you,you know me too but not well enough.

 

 

From:me

To:unknown

 

Fine,and I think I know wo are you!

 

 

Then I had a phone call from the unknown number,Hello taemin shii, how are you? “I said” damm it why you have to be so clever?”he said while his voice was angry” hahaha iam always clever”I said while laughing “ hehehe I think you are,”he said” ok su-mi noona I gotta go I have training we will talk later “he said” sure bye “I said”

Ok something weird is happing why the heck he called me?,um I don’t know,but it was cool,anyway I wanna go shopping,but yu-mi is busy,what should I do? Oh come on the time is 7:00 pm it is early,I will go,I got dressed and I went to my favorite shop,I buyed a lot of dresses,T.shirts,shoes,now iam going to jewelry shop,then I got home it was 11:00 pm I changed my clothes and I brushed my teethes,I was really tierd so I went to sleep,but brfore I sleep key oppa called,Su-miah,hi I just wanted to call you and say goodnight,sweet dreams. “he said” aigoo he is really sweet “I thought” Thank you oppa sweet dreams for you too. Something weird is a bout key oppa  I really love him,he is the best umma ever,Oh su-miah you better sleep tomrwow is a hard day “I thought”