Chapter 4

Being Yours Is Hard

 

Su-mi’s pov

I woke up in the morning,and I saw all the shinee boys in my room,I mean the room I slept in,I didn’t want to wake them but I really wanted to drink a glass of water,so I was really carefull I was silent,I was just watching them and go behind,then when I opend the door I felt a body hitting mine,I was afraid because as I saw all of them were sleeping,I shouted as hard as I can…..AAAAAA….,when I looked back I saw onew he shouted with me, WTF is wrong with you su-mi?”onew asked nervously”,I thought you all were sleeping here,I wanted a glass of water…. “I answered”but while I shouted all of them woke up with a shocked face and looking messy,Oh iam sorry I didn’t want to wake you guys I thought onew was sleeping next to jonghyun! Nope that is jonghyun’s bear,and  hey iam FAT??!?! Because I as we see the bear is really fat “onew said with an angry expression” no no it is just I thought it is you,miane guyzz!! “ I said”no it is ok “they all said” Aish it was scary”I thought while scratching my head”

 

 

Key’s pov

I was sleeping suddnley I heard su-mi’ shout I was extremely afraid,I thought something happened to her so I quickly woke up,then she said I only wanted a glass of water when she accedintly pumbed into onew.

 

At down stairs…..

Guys iam gonna make break fast so get dressed soon.

 

Su-mi’s pov

Um guys can I take a shower here?beacause if I went home it’ll be late for SM,Ofcourse you can “they all said”,but what would you do a bout clothes?”taemin said” ,iam gonna call my driver to get it for me…. I called he got me my clothes,I went up and took a bath for 15 min then got dreesed and went downstairs to eat breakfast with the whole shinee,we all went SM together with their driver all the way there onew and jonghyun were fighting about that jonghyun said onew is fat,Hahaha crazy people.

 

 

At SM ….,,,,

 

When I went inside with shinee I saw hanna she was with SNSD ,they came and talked to shinee,they introduced me to SNSd they are really sweet and friendly ,they also introduced Hanna to shinee,  SO this is your girl? “yuri said” yea she is ours “key said while putting his arm around my neck”, good then hanna is ours to “Jessica said”,Keep yours and we will keep our”jonghyun said while pouting”, Oh yu-mi if you only see hanna’s face expression it look like she is gonna explode “I thought”.

Then we went to shinee’s room,iam sorrySu-mi but I really don’t like your friend (Hanna)”jonghyun  said”,Oh first she is not my friend ,and second I don’t like her to , But what is wrong? “onew asked” ,um just lets say she hates me….. , then suddenly    Manger hyung came inside and say:SHINee you guys have a wekk free finally I made the SM manger to give you time to rest,It means you to su-mi Because you work for them so u have a week free to, but it is already 2 days sencie I came, I know but he said give her a free week to ‘manger hyung said”, THANKS THE BEST MANGER EVER “jonghyun said”,so lets go to the park now I wanna have a rest there “Onew said”, ok lets go “key said”, but su-mi you have to come with us also “taemin said”,But…, No you have to come no buts… “taemin said”,but I ca…,Again with the buts”taemin said” ok FINE “ I said”.

 

 At the park……

 Thank god there is no people I mean fangirls,maybe they are in school but iam not yay Thank you teacher for chosen me :P ,oh I forgot to call song-ju oppa I will now.

 

Key’s pov

We were just  playing like kids but su-mi was just watching she suddenly took her phone and called some one! Who would it be?,I hope it would not be that song-ju dude,I never saw him but I don’t like him .

 

Song-ju’s pov

Hi opaa “su-mi said”,Hi su-mi “I said”, Hi how are you? “she said” ,iam ok thanks you?

“I said”,iam ok to “she said”,aha sooo “I said”, I just wanted to check on you to see if your fine”she said”,iam ok don worry “ I said”,at least you rememberd me “I thought”,ok then iam gonna go bye cya”she said”, ok bye “I said”.

 

 

Taemin’s pov

Hey su-mi why don’t you come and play with us?,um I was talking on the phone I will come now”she said”,ok um lets do basketball you like it rite?, yes surei love it,but taemin be aware because iam gonna kick your ! “she said” yea sure we will see.

 

Key’s pov

Aigoo my su-miah you came,who were you talking to?,song-ju oppa “she said”, DAMM IT I KNEW IT IT WAS HIM “I thought” Oh ok then lets play “I said”

 

 

After 3 games…..

 

Su-mi’pov

Hahahaha what did I tell you lee taemin?you cant beat me hahahaha, laugh laugh  but I will beat you onther time it was just I was tierd “taemin said with a disapoentment voice” ok ok kid you were tierd hahaha rite, SU-MI !! “he said with angry voice” ok ok sorry hehe…. Ahm I mean ….nothing, oh I got a text from Yu-mi.

 

From:yu-mi

To:Su-mi

YAH!!!!1, you ccall your self a friend?

 

From:su-mi

To:yu-mi

Why? What did I do?.

 

From:yu-mi

To:su-mi

I was only a bout to die but you don’t care.

 

From:su-mi

To:yu-mi

 WTF???!!! What are you talking about? Are you ok? What happened? Tell me! You got hurt? Who did it?say it!

 

From:yu-mi

To:su-mi

Hahahaha,you actually bleaved that? Iam ok nothing happened I was jusy kidding, unnie I miss you.

 

From:su-mi

To:yu-mi

You stupid lil creature you almost get me a heart attack , Me tooooo,even more.

 

From:yu-mi

To:su-mi

Haha,sorry but I just wanted to do it for fun :P,lets meet plaeas.

 

From:su-mi

To:yu-mi

Ok ok ofcourse we will just not today,iam alil busy with shinee,sorry huni.

 

From:yu-mi

To:su-mi

Ok,it is ok not today ,aigoo you lucky,oh and when I see I will tell you to come with me to YG J

 

From:su-mi

To:yu-mi

Hehe,thanks you have to come to SM to,oppa sorry gotta go bye sweety.

 

From:yu-mi

To:su-mi

 Tnkew huniz, me 2 bye! <3

 

 

Taemin’s pov

Waa,iam so tierd and wanna take a rest,today was ok.

Su-mi’s pov

Hey guys why don’t you come and stay at my house tonight?it will be fun,I agree “taemin said”, me to”minho said”,Duh I will come”jonghyun said”, put me and onew to “key said” then iam gonna tell manger hyung “onew said”

 

After 10 min……

 

Ok manger hyung finally picked up and said ok” onew said and sighed”, then kaja “I said”.

 

At home……..

 

Su-mi’s pov

We arrived at my house,they were totally shocked, Ok wow This is your house?”onew said”,umm …. Yea as you see… but iam not actually really happy in it, WHY the hell? “ minho said”, well maybe because iam all alone in it? It is just me and my maids and drivers,just I feel so lonely there,”I said while my eyes were full of water” I changed the subject soon and said,you guys go inside and I will go to buy somethings and comeback soon.

 

Key’s pov

I felt so sad and that my heart broke into hundreds of pieces,when I saw her like that,then she quickly changed the subject and called her servent,she told him to give each one of us a room and everything we need,she also told us she willl go buy some food and come back soon,then she left.

 

 

Su-mi’s pov

I was walking down the quite and dark street only the moon and the stars were lightning the street,suddnley I felt a pair of arms around my neck and a hand also covering my mouth,DON’T move or I will kill you “a voice said”,I was really afraid I was shocked but I didn’t move because I was scerad,he grabbed me and  took me into a van,then I saw onther one trying to rip my clothes,I was crying and trying to get him away,but it was to late to get him away he already interd me I shouted from pain I shouted taemin’s name I just wanted someone to help me. AAAa…. TAEMIN…..,that was the only thing I said then I fainted,when I woke up I saw my self on a street throwing away my clothes were on,but I couldn’t  get up from the pain between my legs,I was tierd a lot and have a lot of pain I waslked to my house slowly then I rang the bell looking messy,I couldn’t take the keys out I had no power to do that.

 

Taemin’s pov

WHERE THE HECK IS HE>> it has been 2 hours sencie she left hyung,it is ok taemin she will show up “mino said” then I heard the bell RING……,I opend the door and su-mi fainted in my arms,I shouted HYUNGSSS HELP!!!

 

 

Su-mi’s pov

When I rang the bell the world was spinning around,taemin opend the door icouldnt handle anymore the only thing I remember was he opend the door and I fainted.