The Guilt

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will likely explain about their characters and family background. Everything come from my own interpretation so please bear with me... Enjoy! 

 

©©©

It is truly hard when you watch the girl you used to adore and love, now enjoying another pair of arms.  It's hard but that's how live in their universe goes. In Loonaverse. Once a knot was tied between your ancestors. Then you can't run away from it. She had witness how much Olivia trying her best to get away from Chuu, it's not working. The tied between their clan at the end bring them together.  At least now Yves know, why would Chuu look somehow spacing out whenever they're together? What's with the longing look she has for Olivia? Turn out, she has become an 'intruder' all this time. Taking a deep breath, Yves get herself together as she sit with the other girls. 

Yeojin, being the noisy one, had been trying to cheer her up. Yves can't deny it, she was laughing because of her. The youngest member, who somehow, strangely is the youngest child of Orange Frog. One of the most powerful family in Loonaverse, she has her way of making other smile and feel better.

"Yeojin... Please turn your volume a bit" Haseul said as she sigh from the other side of the table. Yves could only chuckles. The leader if their group and possibly the next leader of her own clan, the Green Bird. Another powerful family, Orange Frog mostly working along with Blue Beta clan, since they are the one who can take care of things around the water. Green Bird belong to financial, banking, and management. As the first daughter of her family, Haseul were expected to be the new lead.

Meanwhile, on the same side of table with Haseul. A married couple who likely enjoying their own world. Kim Hyunjin, the heiress of the world's richest Cat company, beside her, Jeon-now-Kim Heejin, the last legacy of Loonaverse's founder-Pink Rabbit Clan. Some people still find it a mystery, how did Heejin, the last legacy of a legendary clan, the only clan that considered as half human half god for their power, can fall in love and even married with someone from Yellow Cat. It's still a mystery for citizen of loonaverse but it's not mystery for them. They do love each other and had been around (more likely running around their own feelings) for about 3 years. Untill the rest of the member set them up on a date which Hyunjin finally confessed and make it official. 

Guess what? Less than a year, Hyunjin propose Heejin. That's how they end up with each other now.

"Oh... Those two, gosh... Come on, the two of you are seeing each other every-day already!" Kim Lip sigh. Well, it only take a simple brush on her back to calm her down. Jinsoul, the only one who can make Kim Lip quiet. "Come on babe, just let them be"

Yves chuckles. She can't believe that she has been missing on all of these wonderful moment for a month. It's all because of her selfish wish and thought. Looking around once again. She smile, 'I'm the luckiest girl to have all of these dorks'

"What's the reason of your smile unnie?"

Looking at her left side, Gowon was staring at her, Yves once again smile at her. Caressing the younger girl's hair, "I'm smiling because I'm so happy Gowon ah..."

"Why is that?" Her pale skin still look flawless as she frown. Once again Yves was stunned, she know her group is a bunch of flawlessly pretty girls but Gowon is somehow in another level. 

'Well she's Eden Green...'

"Because we're going to eat free cake!" Yves grin happily as she notice Chuu and Olivia come with a plate full of cake 🍰.

Gowon rolls her eyes before chuckles at the older girl act. Their conversation went surprisingly well. Yves slowly getting used to see Chuu being all clingy to her mate, Olivia. Then she start to count the number of the member. 'Ah... She's not here yet...'

While enjoying the cake. Haseul slowly standing from where she sit, "Okay everyone, may I have your attention please," she talk in the most gracefully way possible, making Yves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter