We Met Again

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One by one. The members start to leave the cafe. Leaving the Eden clans along with Heejin, Hyunjin, Haseul and Choerry. 

"Are you sure she's coming?" Haseul look at Heejin, she's unsure, "How is she going to come when you're here?"

The rabbit smile at her, "Unnie~ come on! Vivi unnie is loved by everyone in LOONA 1/3, there's no way they're going to let her walk here,"

"She's a princess," everyone look at Hyunjin, "She'll be here in the most graceful way possible,"

It's no doubt that those who belong to LOONA 1/3 are known as the highest clan in Loonaverse. Yeojin who's living in the forest of 1/3 is a princess too. She's living in a big castle along with her maid. Therefore she's so close with Vivi who also live near to the forest. Both of them are loved by every animal in that forest. 

If Heejin is a half human half god, Hyunjin is a powerful knight, Haseul has the biggest leadership skill, Yeojin is a spoiled princess, then Vivi will be placed first among them (according to Heejin). Everyone respecting her and love her a lot. Even those from OEC and Eden are curious about Vivi.

She's not as powerful as Heejin, she's not as strict as Haseul, she's not good at strength like Hyunjin, also, she doesn't have a big castle like Yeojin. Vivi known for being gentle to all creature, being a mother for everyone, quietly protecting and always try her best to cut any conflict that could happen.

That's why, when Vivi somehow got badly hurt at that time. Heejin trying her best to hide the news from public, because once they know about their 'mother' got badly hurt. There will be a big war between all creatures. 

©©©

Heejin and Hyunjin went home first. Telling the rest of the group that they have something to do related to Loonaverse. Choerry need to take a look at her pastry shop, but she doesn't forget to leave a cherry pie for Vivi. "Tell Vivi unnie, that I miss her so much! I'm sorry I gotta go!"

"So..." Yves start to speak, "Why the rest of you not leaving yet?"

"I need to make sure she's safe," Haseul sigh, "Although I know that she'll be here without any scratch,"

Yves look at Gowon and the girl just shrug, "It's been a while since I met her,"

"Yeah me too," Olivia chirped in, "I owe her for healing me when I got injured during training,"

"I just want to meet her!" Chuu look excited as always, "I promise her that she'll be the first person to taste my brand new drink!"

"Are you sure it's not poisonous?" Gowon raised an eyebrow, purposefully teasing the older girl, 

"Ya! Why would I want to poison Vivi unnie?" She pout at Gowon, 

"Just make sure it's edible," Olivia join to fiancee, high five with Gowon. Obviously she earn the sulking penguin as a result. 

After a good laugh, Haseul turn to Yves and said, "What about you Yves?" She smile, "You ask us, why don't you tell us yours as well?"

"Ah..." Yves look around, she start to feel nervous. Four pair of eyes are land on her with curiosity. It's not intimidating but Yves feel like that.

"Oh wow... That's a great way to come here," Gowon's remark make everyone look at the door. And... Indeed... It's Vivi. The mother of Loonaverse. 

There was a big white carriage pulled by two white horses. It stop right in front of the cafe. A man in white attire, the one who rode the carriea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter