A Slow Walk

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


She's woken up by a soft stir on her side. Her eyes was greeted by a view of woman's back. Her cheeks flushed after she realize what they had done yesterday. 

"Good morning..." Vivi can't help but smile shyly at Yves' sweet greetings. 

"Morning..."

"Did you sleep well?" Yves turned around to face Vivi, laying her hand on top of Vivi's. A lazy nod from the older girl make her squeal silently. 

Yves bring their body closer to each other. Enjoying the feeling of their skin against each other. "Are you going to cook for breakfast?"

"Mm-hmm..."

She know how slow Vivi can be when she's tired but that part also what she love the most. When her being lazy and all clingy to Yves. It feels like heaven. 

Yves went deep into her thought than how she supposed to be. The presence of Vivi is clearly a blessing for her. At the same time, she realize, there's no clearance in their relationship. Everything seems way too vague for them to handle. And Vivi wasn't the type who would push you away, she's a loving person. She's not the type who love to find out even more. No... She's literally passive for everything. 

Vivi notice how Yves' bright smile change into a frown. "What's wrong Yves?"

"Ah? Nothing unnie..." She smile, "I was just thinking if you'll let me to accompany you later,"

"Later? When I do my daily routine?"

"Yeah, is it fine?"

Vivi chuckles softly, "Why not? As long as you don't mind walking"

Yves pout and lean closer, "Aren't you going to be tired?"

"I've done it for years Yves, don't worry" she cup Yves' cheeks, "Now let's have something to eat"

©©©

She wasn't planning to let go. But was she ready to hold her closer? 

Yves had no idea about that. She's enjoying the time they had together, but will the mother of nature willing to spend her entire life with a rebellious swan from Eden? 

It's still clear in her head how Heejin & Hyunjin's marriage become a big talk in the town. They're clearly from the same place, the only difference was their class. Yet everyone seems so bashful toward them, throwing hate whenever they like. 

She's glad that both of them are able to get through it. Even they become bolder to show their affection in public. But would it become the same case with Yves and Vivi? 

Yves' anxiety was shown through her tight hold onto Vivi's small hand. 

"Yves..."

"..."

"Yves"

"..."

Vivi sigh. She stop from walking, "Yves" still with her soft way of talking. She's manage to make Yves look at her. 

"Ah? Yes unnie?"

"What makes you like this Yves? You seem spacing out a lot this morning"

'Us... That makes me like this'

"It's nothing unnie, really!" She said, flash her charming smile, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter