The Healing

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yves can't help but remember the time when she went to visit Vivi. She's trembling at the sight of machine all over the deer's small body.

She had agree with Heejin that she will help Vivi recover her memory but she never thought that she'll see Vivi in this painful state. "Unnie..." She tried to call her out, wishing the pink haired girl could actually hear that. "I miss you..." That was a painful plead. The swan was crying. 

©©©

Yves watch when Heejin start to work to get all of those machine from Vivi's small body. 

"This is terrible..." Heejin mumble under her breath, "Her condition went unstable when we try to take one of her energy source out of her body"

"..." Yves went closer to Heejin and said, "Lemme get inside the room"

©©©

Heejin was never let any other clan except hers to get inside the operation room but Yves... What Yves do actually make her shocked. The Swan just standing there, holding Vivi's hand, occasionally whisper to the pink haired girl's ear. Heejin's not curious about that, about what Yves trying to say. She's curious about how Yves' presence can make Vivi become more stable than ever. 

Is this magic... Or is this...Love...? 

From that day, Yves regularly come but... She only come when sun goes down. When everyone's sleeping, she doesn't want anyone else know.
Whenever Yves come, she would be talking to the sleeping Vivi. Heejin actually almost giving up after a week but once again, Yves done her magic once again. Vivi start to open her eyes, her body slowly but sure is able to move. Heejin was in a great shock.

"Unnie, aren't swan have like healing magic or something like that?" 

Yves laugh at her, making Heejin pout. "Ya Kim Heejin... I'm a part of Eden, but my power is nothing compare to you"

"What do you mean?"

"We, Swan, we have the ability of healing but if we use it..." Bitterness was clear in her eyes as she said, "The burgundy in our blood will bring curse to the one we love," slowly she look at Heejin again, "We are gracefully living as the most elegant creature in this Loonaverse, but the curse in our blood, it's not something I can get away from... Heejin..."

©©©

The next week, Yves help Vivi to walk. Despite the quiet atmosphere between those two. Yves never let go of Vivi's hand as she slowly, with patience, helping the deer to walk again. The look on Yves' eyes, Heejin can't missed it. How Yves look at Vivi, it's something make Heejin wondering. 

'What's the conne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter