The Meeting

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She never expect any of this. Nope... She's not. It's not like she wish this wouldn't happen... It's just
She can't get herself into it
Feels like she can't, but Truth says "You Can"

©©©

They've been known as the cutest couple in town. Like the gayest of them all...
But a little twist of fate, cruelly, unexpectedly, broke them apart.
Kim Jiwoo and Ha Soo Young. Everyone's dream couple has come to an end. Unexpectedly. 

"Ya Soo Young, how long are you going to be like that?" A familiar voice broke her out of her daydreaming session.  She sigh. Throw away book that covered her face since earlier, facing the owner of the voice. No other than her roommate, Kim Jung Eun. More likely known as Kim Lip. "What do you expect me to do?" She ask back, looking so weak, desperate, left in despair. "I feel like half of me went through something like hell and it will never be back.. No it won't..."

Frowning, Jung Eun massage her head, "I expect you to get your out of this room and do something good for yourself, gosh... If only Haseul unnie can see and scold you now..."

"Just leave-"

"No I won't" There it goes, Kim Lip look at her with force within her eyes. She is the last legacy of the red owl. No one could stand her stare and force, her power speak through her eyes. She's as powerful as Olivia Hye, the youngest Alpha of her pack, Soo Young, the elegant Swan with Burgundy in her blood. Elegant yet dark, powerful yet soft, wonderful and goofy. She can't help but surrender, she remember the last time she argue with Kim Lip. She end up awake at the top of their cupboard in the kitchen... 

"You're going out, along with me and Jinsoul unnie," She cross her arms as her eyes locked still with the Swan's eyes, "We're going to have a meet up with everyone and you will be there to congratulate Olivia and Chuu"

She nods weakly, hanging her head low. Jung Eun leave the room, she can hear Jinsoul-Kim Lip's girlfriend saying "Aren't you being too harsh with her?"

"It's not like I want it unnie... She need to break it soon, she need to grow, and she need to heal"

©©©

The next day, Soo Young open her eyes heavily. Doesn't want to wake up.  Looking at the time. It's 8 am, and the meeting will start at 9.30. She sigh once again. Kim Lip's word rewind in her mind. 

"...she need to break it soon, she need to grow, and she need to heal"

'As expected from the red owl..' She chuckles to herself, waking herself up. Went to bathroom and get ready for the meeting. 

©©©

"Unnie come on! We can't be late for the meeting!" Jung Eun/Kim Lip being the first one to wake up as always, trying to make sure everyone is ready.  "I'm coming babe~" Jinsoul walk out of their room and went to kitchen, finding her lovely girlfriend cooking for her and Soo Young. "Good morning babe~" give the black hair girl a kiss, Jinsoul hugs her tight. "Good Morning" Jung Eun smile at her, caressing arms around her waist.

"I think it's going to be tough for her babe... Are you sure she's ready to meet them?" Jinsoul lean on her shoulder, Jung Eun take a deep breath, "She should"

Jinsoul nods right away, tightening the hug and land a soft kiss on Jung Eun's open shoulder, "You know I love you right?"

"Mmhm..."
<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter