of two pairs?

Spaces Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: hello sorry for the little wait. smol chapter to get the party content going. enjoy this lil cute piece. i'm full from valentine chocolates .

 

 

They really did have the heavens to thank, because everybody got to sleep in today. All of the authorities figured that the kids might've been tired from two full-packed eventful days plus a packing day, so they gathered the day prior and agreed to let them all sleep in past their normally arranged times for the tri-sport games.

 

This was initially Jihyo's idea, but she insisted to keep quiet about her credit. She's just happy that the kids are enjoying their weekend together with their neighboring peers. 

 

Sana was up by the early dawn. Not because she wanted to, but because Nayeon kept on fidgeting and ended up socking her in the face. Sana knew it wasn't on purpose but it still left an imprint on cheeks, a little red and it painfully aches. 

 

Sana left her best friend's bed to cuddle herself up into her own. It's much, much colder but at least she won't get pummeled this way. 

 

Laying in bed, her mind would always drift back to Dahyun. No matter how hard she tried to forget the incident when Dahyun lied to them about eavesdropping, it never worked. Yes, eavesdropping may seem like a bad act but owning up to it seems less cowardice no? 

 

Dahyun is no coward, but why'd she lie then? It definitely irritated her that she doesn't know the answer to it.

 

Sana kicked her sheets and twisted and turn for a couple hours. The sun started to rise. A light ray of sun shone through the window beside her indicating it's a brand new day. Great.

 

Sana actually had a moment to get some rest in. Nayeon was about to wake Sana up as she heard the announcement from Jihyo's assistant but Sana's expression stopped her from doing so.

 

Nayeon placed her hand on Sana's cheeks and arm. Her body was warm.

 

Her teeth are held in between her bottom lips. Slow pants? 

 

Her face was completely flushed and observing her a little closer, she saw that Sana was sweating? 

 

Nayeon approached towards Sana's head and held up her middle finger and her index finger and pressed it along her pulse point on her neck. Nayeon gasped and immediately retreated from the younger. Sana was subconscious yet she still flinched at the sudden touch.

 

Sana's pulse is beating abnormally fast. All those symptoms can only add up to one thing. She's definitely having a wet dream. 

 

Nayeon debated if she should even stop the girl but time flew by way too quick to even stop her from doing so. Or else they'll both be late. Sana felt a nudge on her shoulder. "Sana, wake up." 

 

She knitted her eyebrows towards each other and covered her face with her sheets. Feeling the blanket break out of her grasp, Sana sat up annoyedly and looked at the girl who disrupted her. 

 

Sana sneered at the older girl, "Hey, you can sit here all you want but it's past noon and Miss Park's calling for all of us to meet outside in," Nayeon begun as she looked at the time on her phone, "Now... 12 minutes." 

 

Sana's eyes widened, "Why didn't you wake me up earlier then?!" She said, slipping on her slippers and dashing for the shower doors, which are now empty. 

 

"Seemed like you were dreaming well," Nayeon replied, cutely putting both her palms on her face," Just didn't wanna interrupt you."

 

Sana pushed Nayeon out of the way and dashed for the shower doors. Nayeon just chuckled and watched as Sana embarrassingly close the door. 

 

Looking up at the mirror in front of her, Sana realized how pigmented her cheeks are. Then she remembered her dream. God, she didn't want to wake up from it. 

 

"Babe, what are you d-doing?" 

 

Dahyun can only tug one side of her smile upwards, smirking at the girl beneath her. Sana felt her breath hitch up seeing such a confident expression from her girlfriend.

 

Dahyun didn't dare look away from Sana's gaze. As she trails her fingers up and coils them around Sana's bra strap, Dahyun slowly let them fall slightly, giving her easy access to kiss such creamy shoulders. 

 

Reaching her other hand to unclasp her bra, Sana shuddered feeling Dahyun's cold hands press against her back. Dahyun bit her lips when she felt Sana instinctively jolted upwards, brushing her underwear against her thin-fabric shorts. 

 

Sana was about to say something before Dahyun attacked her neck. She and nipped, and and bit. Sana's throat got caught. It feels so damn real. 

 

Dahyun proudly looks at the reddened marks she's given Sana and caught her eyes, "The things you make me do, Sana." 

 

Coming back down to steal the older's lips, Sana then felt the dream turn from the y sight of Dahyun into the sight of wooden planks and a bed mattress. 

 

Sana quickly the faucet and splashed cold water on her face. "Snap out of it, Sana. That was just a dream." 

 

Quickly washing herself, Sana left the bathroom wrapped in just two towels, one on her head and one around her body. On her bed was a perfectly laid out tracksuit she's grown to really like.

 

She put on her purple/yellow suit and made her way out the front door, meeting Miss Park's class and Nayeon standing in the back whipping her head from time to time to guide Sana towards the front to hear more clearly. 

 

Today's the last day of the tri-sports games! Make sure to play safely and have a good time~ Listen closely for your names.

 

Miss Park announced the last batch of names. It came to Sana's attention that the people who were grouped up for the first day of soccer were the same group of people who was with her during kayaking. 

 

So she's sure this time around, it'll be the same people she'll be participating with. Which can only mean one thing, Seacoasts are back and ready to take back a win. And surely, this time. 

 

And those who are participating in the obstacle course, please stay behind for further instructions.

 

One group at a time, Sana saw them leave towards their designated area. Looking to her left, Nayeon has her eyes closed and her arms crossed, leaning all her weight onto one side of her leg. 

 

"Did you not get enough sleep?" Sana asked. 

 

Nayeon nodded and replied, "I didn't sleep too well, my body feels so heavy." 

 

Sana scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Says the girl who socked me in the face." Sana spoke underneath her breath. Nayeon turned to her and opened one eye, eung?

 

Sana smiled it off and focused on Jihyo's voice. Once you approach the lake, look for the obstacle course and there will be a table that will specifically have our colors. Put on those wetsuits and listen to the camp instructor well okay? Take home another win for us~ Good luck!

 

The obstacle course team hip hip 'hooray'ed and made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter