Chapter 9

Mated to a Dork [Kryber]

 

 

 

“It all grotesque” Lisa said as she and Changmin sat at the bar. “Mauling bodies like that, it gave me nightmares”

“Plus that new Jin guy seems pretty sketchy” Changmin commented downing a shot.

“It’s Jimin” Lisa corrected. “And I’m surprised you-know-who didn’t tell you about him”

“She doesn’t like to talk about the vampire stuff, it makes her upset cause I’m aging and she’s not”

“How’s the spell coming along?”

“It drains me” Changmin wiped his brow. “Trying to create a spell that won’t make you age… that’s some dark magic there”

“Is she worth it?”

“I’d do anything for her”

Lisa looked down at her drink, frowning a little. “I wish I could find something like that. I really want to find my mate”

“They’re out there” Changmin pat Lisa’s shoulder. “Don’t worry about it. And once you find them, they will be the love of your life, I can feel it”

“Talking about me again?” A girl asked sliding into the stool next to the two friends. “You have got to stop bragging about me to everyone babe”

Changmin smiled at the raven haired girl before kissing her lips. “What are you doing here?”

“I had some free time, and a feeling that you would be here” the girl smiled. “Hello Lisa”

“BoA-ssi” Lisa said politely raising her beer to her.

“How many times do I have to tell you? Drop the formalities, call me unnie” the girl rolled her eyes as she ordered another round of beer.

“Okay, BoA-unnie” Lisa drawled out the unnie part. “We met the new guy, Jimin”

BoA paled looking worriedly at Changmin. “Oh, um, yeah”

“How come you didn’t tell me Daniel left?” Changmin asked quietly.

“You know I don’t like talking about my bloodsucking life. I’m like at the bottom of the food chain with the vampires” BoA took a long drink from her beer, thinking she would need as much alcohol in her system as possible if she was about to have this conversation with her boyfriend.

“You were the werewolves’ only contact with the vampire side for the past year”

“Yes, only because I’ve been dating you for four years” BoA commented. “Besides, when I come over it’s like, talk to Key about boys or talk to Yoong about girls or bail Sooyoung out of jail, there’s never time to talk about the vampire stuff”

“But what about when we are alone?” Changmin asked softly. Lisa sat there awkwardly as the couple talked.

“You help me get away from the vampire stuff, you know how I hate it” BoA said running her hand through Changmin’s hair. “Besides, with the new positions Jimin arranged I’m still like, at the bottom”

“What position are you?”

BoA quickly looked away. “Hey you guys wanna order food or something?”

“Babe” Changmin grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. “Tell me”

She sighed playing with a loose strand of her hair. “I’m, uh-”

“Well you know she’s somewhere high up cause I can hear her heartbeat going really fast” Lisa commented staring straight ahead. “From how nervous you are I’d say you’re… third in command?”

“Second” BoA muttered.

“What?” Changmin’s eyes widened as he smiled. “Babe, that’s huge!”

“You’re not mad?” she asked confused. “I’ve had this information for like, a year and you’re not mad I didn’t tell you?”

“I mean, I am a little mad, but I’m happy for you! Hey, maybe people now know who you are!”

BoA was one of the younger vampires. She was the youngest out of the whole coven, being born in 1945 and being turned when she was 20. Because of her age, she was usually the last person the vampires wanted to go to, that’s why her relationship with Changmin was so easy… they were both ‘rejects’ to the supernatural world.

When Jimin showed up he chose BoA to be his second in command because he liked her, not caring about her age. She spent the last year trying to prove herself to the rest of the coven, gaining some respect.

She blushed. “Thanks, Jimin’s been changing the coven a lot”

“How so?”

“Well for one he uses his super speed to get us this thing called Churro once a week” BoA said. “Also he likes changing his hair color.

“That’s it?”

“No, he uses weird words that no one understands, and he says ‘hola’ a lot so that’s kinda funny”

“Does he do any like, weird rituals, like, killing rituals?” Lisa asked. Changmin shot her a glare that seemed to say how subtle you idiot.

“He didn’t murder any of those girls, I can tell you that” BoA said crossing her arms.

“Are you sure?”

Her face fell. “Well… not exactly”

“What?”

“Like, he tells me stuff but he doesn’t tell me that much”

“Well can you get him to tell you stuff?”

“Probably not”

Lisa groaned. “I really want to find out who’s killing those people so Yunho can shut up about it”

BoA and Changmin both flinched at the mention of Yunho’s name. Lisa quickly apologized.

“Jeez, I didn’t mean it, I just… um, never mind”

It got awkward after that. The three of them sat in silence for some time before Changmin piped up.

“Babe, can you come over tonight? Some of my kids are having relationship problems”

BoA’s eyes narrowed. “What did Key and Jonghyun fight about now?”

“It’s not them” Changmin shifted his eyes from his girlfriend and his best friend. “It’s Aiden and Yuri, they found their mates”

“Oh they did?” Lisa and BoA squealed at the same time.

“That’s so cool!” BoA smiled.

“Who are the lucky girls?”

“Well, they’re both twins I can tell you that”

Lisa and BoA’s mouth dropped open.

“Looks like they like the same taste” BoA said amusedly

“Seems like it” Changmin chuckled “they both seemed pretty calm about it though”

“What are their problems?” Lisa asked

“Well, Yuri and his mate seem fine, but Aiden told me his mate freaked out about being a Luna and stuff that she refuses to talk to him”

“Some twins these two are” Lisa laughed.

“I mean if I was a human and found out that I was queen of some weird werewolf cult I would refuse to talk to the person who told me that too” BoA shrugged.

“We’re not in a cult” Changmin and Lisa said at the same time, angry.

“All live together, secluded in the woods, worship a moon… it’s a cult” BoA took a swig of her beer. “Anyways I think Aiden should give it time. With the werewolf attraction his mate would be in his bed in no time”

“I think Aiden is too dorky to get someone in bed with him” Lisa said tying her hair up in a bun. “I’d be surprised if he knew how to flirt”

“So you’ll help me talk to him?” Changmin asked pleading

BoA nodded. “Sure, I love that little dork”

 

~~~~

“So tomorrow night… you turn into a giant grey wolf?” Krystal repeated sitting on Aiden’s bed. It was Thursday night, Krystal went back to the cabin to get more answers.

“I’m not that giant, but yeah, I’d stay away from the woods tomorrow” Aiden said fiddling with the sheets.

“Duly noted” Krystal stated. She blushed, thinking about her next question. “On that first day, in chem, when your eyes turned gold, was that…?”

“Me finding out you’re my mate? Yes” Aiden nodded

“So you being all nervous around me… was that because you knew?”

Aiden bit his lip. “Yeah. I knew. And so did the others. They were teasing me about it cause they all thought you were hot”

Krystal chuckled nervously. “Oh”

“I mean i’m not saying that I don’t think you’re hot, cause you are, like damn” Aiden blabbered using his hands excessively while he talked. “Like your eyes like you’re from another planet, Planet ice, and they could like attack you, plus your skin looks so soft and your thighs-”

“What’s up, llama?” said a new voice coming out of nowhere.

Krystal looked over and screamed. A girl who she had never seen before and was positive that she wasn’t here a minute ago, stood in front of the two.

“BoA-noona!” Aiden cheered throwing his arms around the girl’s neck. “I missed you!”

“Missed you too, pup” the girl smiled. “Who’s the screamer?”

Krystal looked down awkwardly. She thought her and Aiden were alone.

“Krystal, this is BoA-noona, noona, Krystal” Aiden introduced.

“I told Changmin your mate would be in your bed by no time” BoA grinned.

“Wh-what?” Aiden stuttered

“Don’t sweat it pup, your secrets safe with me” BoA winked. She saluted Krystal before inhaling deeply. “Damn, you smell good”

Krystal blushed. “Thanks, I’m wearing Chanel-”

“No, I mean your blood smells good” BoA interrupted. “It smells like any other human blood, but like, I haven’t had fresh blood in a week, so i’m desperate”

Krystal paled. “Excuse me?”

“You’re not going to drink her blood, noona” Aiden said sternly.

“Drink my what?” Krystal became terrified starting to shake

“Oh my god, where are my manners?” BoA laughed. “I’m Kwon BoA. I’m a vampire”

“Vamp-”

“You see, I sold my soul for a three piece, and he told me I was holy. He got me down on both knees, but the devil was trying to hold me down. Then-”

“Great” Krystal coraked weakly. “Please don’t kill me”

“Oh, I’m no idiot” BoA said. “Anyone who kills the Alpha’s mate is executed”

Kills?

“Oh I didn’t mean I was going to kill you! I’m actually a very nice person”

Aiden narrowed his eyes at the raven haired girl. “You’re not helping her”

“Jeez, sorry Alphie”

“Maybe you should go”

“What? But I’m getting to know Kryssie!”

“It’s Krystal”

“Who’s Krystal?”

“Her” Aiden pointed to the girl on the bed, who looked liked she was about to pass out.

“Krystal doesn’t look to good” BoA whispered.

“No duh, you scared the out of her”

Language Yiyun!” BoA scolded hitting Aiden on the arm. “Your father and I raised you better than that!”

“You’re not my mother”

“I basically am”

“No, not really”

Aiden and BoA had a staring contest, trying to see who would leave and who would stay.

Aiden? Aiden heard in his mind. It was Krystal

Yes? He replied softly

Oh, I didn’t know that was going to work. I want to go home.

Aiden tore his eyes away from BoA to look at Krystal. She had a pleading look on her face as she balled the blankets with her fists.

“Noona, I need to take Krystal home, can we talk later?” Aiden said softly.

BoA huffed. “Fine, don’t be out too late, Liu”

The ride to Krystal’s house was silent most most of the way. Aiden didn’t really talk since he thought Krystal was so overwhelmed about the past week.

When they pulled up to Krystal’s house, she was about to get out, but Aiden grabbed her arm.

“You don’t think i’m a freak, do you?” Aiden asked chewing on his bottom lip.

“What? Ah, no, why would you think?” Krystal said shutting the car door.

“Well, with everything happening… the party, my friends kidnapping you, you finding out i’m a monster, you meeting my monster friends… that kind of stuff”

“I don’t think you’re a monster, Aiden” Krystal said softly. If you were, then I have a crush on a monster.

Krystal walked away, forgetting about the fact that Aiden could hear her thoughts. Aiden smiled to himself, maybe getting Krystal to like him wouldn’t be so hard after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo I'm almost done with school, which means I'll be updating more frequently... unless my job gets in the way lol. but anyway Enjoy!

~E