EPILOGUE

Mated to a Dork [Kryber]

 

SIX YEARS LATER

“I can’t believe we’re graduating, it seems like yesterday we moved into our freshman dorms” Jessica said, adjusting her black graduation robe. “This school is going to miss us in it’s hollow halls”

Krystal smiled. “I’m glad we decided on the same school, it’d be awkward if I came here alone”

“Dude, we’re twins and bestfriends, beside your stuck with me” Jessica chuckled. “Are the boys coming today?”

“Yup, Aiden, Yuri, Lun and Sooyoung should be here soon, and Key, Taeyeon, Victoria and Hyoyeon are already here from SNU. I’m not sure when Jonghyun and Yoong will get here, though” Krystal smiled at the thought of seeing her boyfriend after five months. Sure, they talked through the telepathic link everyday and FaceTimed often, but she craved physical intimacy. She missed him.

“Have you seen Yuri yet?”

“Not yet, but he’s been bombarding me with texts” Jessica chuckled. “Damn, I’ve missed him so much”

Yuri’s recovery from the attack had been miraculous. It took three weeks, hundreds of potions, and many begs and pleas from everyone to help him. As a memory, Yuri had three claw marks running from the base of his neck to his rib cage. It took him months to be able to move properly again, even with his advanced healing. But eventually everything went back to an almost normal.

Krystal sighed. “I missed them too. We need to have a huge party when we get back to Seoul”

“Already on it. Jieun’s been texting me about it for months. She can’t wait to see everyone again”

“Well, that makes two of us” Krystal smiled. “Alright, we’re ready”

Jessica linked arms with Krystal and opened the door, walking out. “We’re going to be the best graduating class Busan has even seen!”

 

~~~~~

 

Scanning the crowd, Krystal searched for Aiden.

You look really good she heard Aiden tell her.

Where are you? Krystal asked. I can’t find you

I’m here, just follow my voice 

Your voice is in my head, stupid

Krystal heard Aiden chuckle

Alright, I’m all the way to the left, up about ten rows, near the center of that row.

Krystal looked again, trying to find the spot Aiden was talking about. Who cared about what the president of the college had to say? She wanted to see her boyfriend.

Finally, she found him. He was wedged between Key and Yuri, a smirk on his face.

Found me, he said, causing Krystal to smile. Congratulations, baby girl

Thanks, Krystal blushed one more year and you’ll be here

Hanyang for giving me a five year course, Aiden chuckled. At least Victoria’s nursing program is five years so I won’t be alone. But enough about me, this day is about you

I love you, Krystal smiled, hiding with her hand so people don’t think she’s weird.

I love you, too

 

~~~~~

 

I can’t wait to you Krystal heard in her head. She choked on her water, spitting it out. From the corner of her eye, Aiden wore a satisfied smirk.

“Are you okay, Krystal?” Sunny asked, noticing that little mishap

“Wha- um” Krystal stammered. “Uh-huh”

Are you sure? Aiden asked, his voice almost taunting. He leaned forward to rest his elbows on the table, pretending to be interested in whatever Mr. Jung was saying.

off Krystal hushed

How about I you instead?

Krystal’s mouth dropped open. Smirking, Aiden leaned over and closed it.

Does that sound good? Aiden asked.

Y-yes

Krystal felt Aiden’s hand move to the inside of her thigh, creeping upwards…

“No!” Krystal blurted out, clapping her hand over . The table looked at her.

“You.. don’t want me to talk about FC Seoul?” Mr. Jung asked, looking hurt.

Krystal’s cheeks turned bright red. “Uh…”

Aiden was smirking next to her. Krystal kicked him in the shins.

“Jeju united is better” Changmin mumbled quietly, eyeing Mr. Jung and smirking.

Mr. Jung turned his attention to the young man. “Now you listen here, boy..”

I hate you, Krystal scolded Aiden

You love me

 

~~~~~

 

Aiden presses Krystal up against the wall, his lips molding to his girlfriend’s and pressing tightly to her. Five months without physical contact was getting to the both of them, and as much as Aiden wanted this to be romantic, he really just wanted to touch her.

“” Krystal gasped as Aiden pulled away to on her neck. “I missed you Aiden”

The werewolf bit harshly at his girlfriend’s skin and it on it, making sure to leave a mark. “I missed you too princess” Aiden said through and nips. “I missed everything about you”

Krystal’s eyebrows rose subtly at her boyfriend’s words and she weaves her fingers through his dark hair. “Like what exactly?” the now red haired girl asked, her voice dripping .

Aiden pulled away from Krystal’s neck and met her eyes. He smirked as he caught the arousal in them and leaned in to kiss her desperately. “Well” he murmured against Krystal’s lips. “I missed your mouth” he started, tracing the pink flesh with his tongue. “And how it lets out the most beautiful sounds when you’re about to come”

“I missed your jaw” he whispered as he trailed kisses along the bone “and tracing it with my tongue”

Aiden moved his head back down to Krystal’s neck and at the salty skin there. “I missed the column of your throat and leaving hickies all over it so that everyone knows your mine”

Deft fingers undid the buttons of Krystal’s blouse and Aiden pushed it off of pale shoulders and down onto the floor. “I missed your collarbones” he along the clavicle and smirked as Krystal shuddered “and how you shiver every time I kiss at them”

Krystal gasped as Aiden’s hands moved from her hips to her back and then undid her bra. Dark eyes settled on her s and Aiden took no time in going to pepper them with kisses. “I missed your s, and how you moan and whimper when I squeeze them” to prove his point, Aiden squeezed Krystal’s right harshly and pinched her , causing Krystal to let out a loud whine.

Then, Aiden dropped to his knees and began kissing along Krystal’s stomach and letting his tongue trace the indents of her abdominal muscles. “I missed your stomach, and how it quivers and tenses when I kiss it” Aiden whispered against her skin, nipping at it and causing Krystal’s hips to buck.

His fingers then hooked into Krystal’s pants and he pulled them down, letting them pool at the girl’s feet. “I missed your thighs” Aiden husked, causing Krystal to whimper. “And how they squeeze my head every time I make you come with my tongue”

Finally, Aiden pulled Krystal’s underwear down and kissed at her center. “And I missed your and how good it feels to have it all tight and hot around my ” his fingers moved up to her thigh to spread the glistening folds and Krystal gasped as she felt Aiden’s tongue flick at her bundle of nerves.

“Aiden” she whimpered, “ baby please”

Aiden smirked and flicked at it again, feeling Krystal’s thighs twitch under his fingers. “Patience baby girl, I’ll make you feel good”

Krystal whimpered in reply and pressed her head against the door. She couldn’t help herself and brought her left hand down between her thighs, ready to relieve some of the aching. Aiden saw this and pulled his head back, allowing Krystal to rub furiously at her for a few moments.

The moans that spilled out of the girl’s mouth made Aiden bite his lip in arousal as he watched Krystal’s fingers slip in and out her folds. When Krystal whined again, something seemed to snap inside of Aiden and he wrapped his hand around Krystal’s wrist and pinned it to her side. “Tsk, tsk, tsk” Aiden said with a smirk, his dark eyes boring into Krystal’s. “What do you think you’re doing princess?”

Krystal whined and bucked her hips closer to Aiden’s face. “Baby, please, stop teasing”

The raven haired guy let out a small chuckle before bringing his face between Krystal’s thighs once again. “Your wish is my command princess” he whispered as he along Krystal’s slit completely

Aiden stood up and pulled down his pants and boxers which caused his to spring out, Krystal looked down to it and her eyes dilated, she reached for and started , pre came out so it was getting lubricated in the process.

Aiden grabbed Krystal’s arms and put them above her head. And then slammed into Krystal easily thanks to her wetness. The moment Krystal felt Aiden’s member slam inside of her, she let out a yelp of pleasure. Aiden’s was hitting her deep and stretching her perfectly and it felt much better than the fingers she’d been using to get herself off for the last five months. Krystal heard Aiden as well, going at a fast pace and hitting all the right places so deliciously. It was such a turn on to hear his moans and see Aiden eagerly pleasuring her like this that she couldn’t help but scratch the Alpha’s back leaving marks of her own.

At the feeling of Krystal scratching his back, Aiden let out an animalistic growl and started going faster, slamming deeply into the girl’s wetness and reached down to pinch down at her .

“Babe” Krystal gasped “I’m gonna . baby keep going”

At the red haired girl’s words, Aiden ed her even harder, making Krystal’s back slam against the wall with every .

“ Aiden, I’m coming”

Krystal’s body stilled as her eyes screwed shut and mouth dropped open in a high pitched whine. Her thighs shook furiously and Aiden grabbed her waist tightly to make sure his girlfriend didn’t collapse. He pulled out and finished off what he held in and it shot up to Krystal’s stomach.

Once Krystal’s body stopped shaking, Aiden carefully let go of her so she could lean against the wall. “God I missed your little buddy”

Aiden chuckled, “little?” 

“Oh you know what I mean” Krystal said still coming down from her high.

“How was that baby?” Aiden asked with a satisfied smirk.

Krystal pushed off the wall and tugged on the collar of Aiden’s shirt, bringing him for a bruising kiss. “Better than I remembered”

 

~~~~~

 

TWENTY YEARS LATER

 

EVxT1TUncQmaCS5UgEiBrY63zY-d1-bf98qR5hS6wGFAL4ycq9pFYqjk_P33-27S52A-aqMbr9vI1cg3ZUmwiwHuH_dBcfsJi3fkQMsb8CZODVa7ML_HfjN2Y9Egstno4baZk6MPZcZG2QiM6OibAUs7XEZQMGxCNzEa0Ad-WMOkC5HlPj9a3z0YoBLer6gW5i8ICf1Wl0YXprSA3PvsTiJKUu7zTF4MF_4ycOn0W-76gaLWayF6Ipz995jw6FMN5GRQuy4EWlNq6M 

Jeno and YanYang Liu. Age: 17. Sons of Krystal and Aiden.  Werewolves. Twins, next Alpha will be Jeno.

E-T_HxI36vRBkYQk3WBtagNck2eh_KJ31gptTlHBeM4XLItgsimXu-YO71VmeEnycG0x4n9wEeGyKwMDpj3sp6ait0PThcq2PuTcs5vQbEdr-0QwfK0-F8OZUrk9nbwMDjmwE48

Xin Long Liu. Age: 10. Son of Krystal and Aiden. Werewolf.

0FB6cBoI_DJBEpL3EN52B6s_3MfHTmF-slSsWzZgLgsCbsaKBNMzNSjW1TuYgdtdZt9u3lV4QluRQby8_zfgRmdUsclJCw2xZYlKIIpESWrPVl4dzdfwSCMtqiLg2vVhBNORXX8

Kwon Seungyeon. Age: 16. Daughter of Jessica and Yuri. Werewolf. The next Beta.

qVxB8XVT9tUme2ZQiVVGE5vFBdFOuHvjIt9Q4GjdIAbSJqrOc3wTpHyP9CLHbWEnBIEqwRNb_XR1Z9VCxjAWhtrcHdmfzgEiKg8l6BxLq99Vdub6vVDxoMvA7jWJp03D5Qs6ef8

Kwon SeoYang. Age: 6. Son of Jessica and Yuri. Werewolf. 

LwrEvYoq67BNM77_QItZxGfDfcS3YD3soTVmO1VITBUjhc0PLgPeBInDBQMDPGmqdo4x5dqAazrdpgfhLYW_OMJH2Wg7vHao353XdO7Q_rzcGPp6T8Auyevac_gL44GsBvxTSgc

Kim Yuju. Age: 15. Daughter of Tiffany and Taeyeon.

O8Lv3PGiraeXcxBn8JYKGijS-Xh3qHip7soJK_9N4_eew9cr6DSj7PCa7F1RL9fKUTmUn1J7b5cYHvvFYdxfLEVSAQEkBy0R98sHR3wgrBkRs9AVpSAvvAqISXjACjgUthOvIWc

Kim Layeon. Age: 13. Daughter of Tiffany and Taeyeon

iZKZkc6xNqIScVIpv9Rt7dsnMpxdVZQ5Lo8pvn3m48z39XVNjaEe9TL_w3R925N4Wi8ibBiHZCW0S9RvqloFRtB7ipLs2yQXglx-j-R8EOY-nIeXd6mHC8mUl68WqVRH2NgjSLU

Sungwoo Horvejkul. Age: 16. Son of Victoria and Nichkun. The next Witch.

SMukSMQN6XPGtyIiDNsHdI7o50MavISHzKINSD73sFy6rcBHenk5SXNpnWPcK-Ia9nPAXqI5eYiK9DcaQF6DPSIaibLugo0un6OqtSA0wo7kXKuu1byk6ClTMpOzMrTbKDFerE4

Jia Horvejkul. Age: 6. Daughter of Victoria and Nichkun. Witch

mru-NmbxY3JE1AO_-A9Q48RZt80OqBA8LNTP2kfh4wiQJ6RG3oMv9H0B1aswEwgo7plISjLUuDXOBRj38BDdoqobX9ppbSbGQznPxhp8K_mnRHTVlPtR7eaPsLVqxeZBUpbHeh4

Kim Yuta. Age: 15. Son of Nicole and Hyoyeon. Werewolf.

IYMPtmX_KHvamhxfrQSgAQ8HW8BdvYqqRIHog4ZqFru0zIZMyUs2DhhFXnRmsLsb0Q1E7f6qHIAhf9bDr_Q6eWQqx81xPZrkLo93N3zqKydtKuDzXCLfCsWm9f_WrqvqRc2q4Io

Kim Elkie. Age: 13. Daughter of Nicole and Hyoyeon. Werewolf. 

IbUkJZbwfY78U9O71G7fHtiIBn5RVL41nXwP3XacxFHn5TBNNGyYAmMZ5a7JP3f8SJWxc9aQupGnpxmwEcaAcDKEkHxEGmN6VrA7Uu7llbG6DUBrO6XuAOiEZuId1v8G8jBzqjU

Park Johnny. Age: 14. Son of Sulli and Lun. Werewolf.

Ph-B2jeB8fCct0jTT7wtePJjn04EbgJNTWvWbr0yJO2JDst_itkE1q2GfIR9LemwkNrkZYlaAaFU9c3FQfT3jOOUMNqQ3Ur7S_DeIX7PVr_dTdHmJDibKqLIjFgvInC7pxLIgHw

Park Seokwoo. Age: 8. Son of Sulli and Lun. Werewolf.

rifQZ8xDJhMloGk_F9u8p525MuxiZf7zUDpNUBlkiy2LC-qAVanGfMWrwWoF_5bAsYcw0hRAak-t7Z1QNAhPU2-78wnewJPJs9w8PEWsW86WtM732VkFWIT7YO5e-GHd-PihrHc

Kim Yeeun. Age: 16. Daughter of Key and Jonghyun. Werewolf.

i-S8cspjxe2TchCcy29lIxbcM7Wm_M5dyMiYJHTJCnEeCntNQE4gJMgZ90u3eEZO_EHQjjcAoyEyLCNyJ6f6cfIltBvsRhmcxNdgqD2MqNSMgoeoi8geOMXmzkbxwvzZKaGQD9A

Im Eun Bi. Age: 16. Daughter of Seohyun and Yoong. Werewolf.

Z-nephiq2lKqQRkM9R42RKn1MGnQAb_7AU6cU_88K8WEWsDC8bma_q73T8aQaMR4CgXJNcQ_OwoHYtctFXhgbl9UVaIwqMzamGp6_uqc2ittgCC-DfT7FN4_d1OeimKipbQI1g4

Im Sihyun. Age: 13. Daughter of Seohyun and Yoong. Werewolf. 

lxZhd7M3wmAvXhgn5qY2kBiCNQDHRYuP9p6AfCS2SjH3sTzuFs-h4x4BW2dsQUekzGNd03-xxZp3MTlscEkOtm8alQzLElngeqbJ1eR7ZxwgmbiOSvxH_hsFFe6rT8BpGRt9DLM

Choi Jungwoo. Age: 16. Son of Sunny and Sooyoung. Werewolf.

j9m8-5r5_c2DUlXjyxFbPNr2vnnVm5wp9kKU7PD_0Sj1I0pOxE2K0SR3sObKEurdfcSok_hSpWcKKDA7WRTxe-3hvnGUqPjTiYpqamTH5M35uf8djE9kkuGmnH3k9T_qHxExf2Q

Choi Yerin. Age: 14. Daughter of Sunny and Sooyoung. Werewolf.

0K0DtGNrZcKZ_wgmYFgbvB4skpGjGidPpHQ6oRMcSNJRqZT9aiqWlz_kZrIhKYx6Pk8JPP8nl5pQTjJ0Df0kZ4VnAjFsy8n_HxSukdE7S_t1voTNgQmhUFOifwCCfhqbIXBwufo

Jung-Lee Ming Rui. Age: 7. Son of Jaehyun and Taeyong. Werewolf.

 

 

Krystal jumped when she heard the door slam.

“Boys?” she called. She got an exasperated sigh in response. “Jeno?” she asked again.

“Yep, that’s J” Xinlong giggled. “Always the drama King” YangYang chuckled, “just like dad”

“J?” Krystal said tentatively. “Are you alright?”

Krystal walked into the living room to see her son face down on the couch. He got his overdramatic attitude from Aiden.

“Hey, kid” Krystal said, sitting down next to one of her seventeen year olds. “How was school today?”

“Awful” Jeno grumbled. “I had the worst day ever”

“I’m sorry” Krystal rubbed his back. “On the bright side, the Kwons and your aunt Victoria are coming over for dinner tonight”

Jeno picked his head up and groaned, running a hand through his silver hair. “Nooo. Seungyeon is the last person I want to see tonight”

“Seungyeon is your best friend, sweetie”

“Ugh” Jeno slapped the side of his head. “Please, no”

“Is this a werewolf thing? Do you need your father?” Krystal asked, getting up.

“No, it’s a ‘my best friend is an annoying piece of ,’ thing” Jeno rolled his eyes. Krystal winced at the curse word. She was going to let it slide, just this once. “Whatever. I’m going to my room. Bye, mom”

Krystal pursed her lips. Raising a teenager was one thing, but raising a teenage werewolf was something totally different. Her sons, like her husband, had random outbursts during the ‘wolf time’, and was almost as secretive as Aiden when Krystal first met him, twenty six years ago.

But at least now it was normal. Somewhat.

 

~~~~~

 

“What’s up, mini ice princess?” Yuri greeted. “How’s my favorite Luna doing?”

“Hey, Yul” Krystal smiled. “Hey sis”

“Where’s the llama?”

“Oh, uh” Krystal pressed her lips in a tight line. “Jeno was having werewolf troubles, I think”

“Like hell he was” Seungyeon grinned. “I should go see him”

“Me too. That boy should have Alpha’s and Beta’s from both generations with whatever problem he has” Yuri agreed, going up the stairs. “I’m gonna go find Xinlong, okay mommy?” Seoyang said and left not waiting for a response from his mother.

“Is Victoria here yet?” Jessica asked as her and Krystal walked into the kitchen. 

“Not yet, but I heard that she had to talk to her real estate agent and husband on the phone, so I don’t know how long that was going to take” Krystal said.

“I can’t believe they finally moved back” Jessica smiled. “I missed them a lot”

“Me too, and I know YangYang’s glad Sungwoo is back” Krystal smiled. “I’m sure he missed his best friend”

“Aw, how cute. Victoria has such a nice boy. Seungyeon missed Sungwoo and his magic. I think she’s trying to get Sungwoo to brew her a love spell or something” Jessica chuckled. “Kids these days”

“Shut up, Kwon!” Jeno yelled

“Make me, Liu!” Seungyeon taunted.

“Stop fighting, children!” Aiden pleaded. “Just tell us what’s wrong”

“Yeah, Jeno, tell them what’s wrong” Seungyeon smirked. Jeno glared at her.

“I want to kill you. I will lock you up on the next full moon” Jeno spat. 

“No, you won’t, that’s not what an Alpha does” Aiden chipped in.

“Can’t you just tell us what you’re fighting about?” Yuri reasoned. The two teenagers were staring at each other.

“Quit with the mind conversations! Speak out loud!” Aiden exclaimed. The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it” Jeno said, eyeing Seungyeon warily. When he left, the two adults turned to the girl.

“What’s going on?” Aiden asked.

“J’s got a girlfriend” Seungyeon smirked, before following her best friend/Favorite cousin out.

“What?!” Yuri and Aiden said. They turned to each other.

“Damn, like father like son” Yuri chuckled. 

“That’s my boy” Aiden fist bumped Yuri and laughed.

“Aunt Vic!” they heard Jeno greet.

“NOONA?!” the boys screamed in unison. They ran out the door. “UMMA!”

“Yo Sungwoo!” YangYang greeted his best friend. 

“Hey, Yang, glad to be back, you miss me?” Sungwoo smirked at his best friend.

“You wish” YangYang and Sungwoo proceeded to do their secret handshake.

“Boys, you’re suffocating her!” Jessica scolded.

“We missed you, umma!” Yuri said gleefully. 

“Now that you’re back you, Sungwoo and Jia aren’t going anywhere!” Aiden said.

“Missed you guys too” Victoria patted their backs. “I can’t breath”

“Where’s your husband?” Aiden asked. “Is he still scared of us?”

Victoria giggled. “No, he’s not. He just had to stay in Bangkok for a bit to finish the house thing”

“Aw, you don’t have to lie. We know he’s scared of the big bad wolves” Yuri smirked. “But I’m so happy. The crews back!”

“What about Jjong and Key?” Jessica asked.

“I never forgave them for moving to the states”

“That was twenty years ago-”

“Anyways!” Yuri crouched down to see Victoria’s six year old Daughter. “How are you, princess?”

“I’m good!” Jia gave Yuri a toothless smile. “Mommy taught me how to make a fixing water potion for when Sungwoo-dage sets the house on fire”

Yuri and Aiden gave Victoria a shocked glance.

“Did I mention my kids are element special?” Victoria chuckled nervously. “Sungwoo with fire and Jia with water”

“Swoo, that’s awesome” Jeno hit Sungwoo’s shoulder. “You can help me threaten the pack when they piss me off”

“No he won’t” Aiden chided.

“Right, the pack!” Victoria clapped. “Who’s in it these days?”

“Well, Key and Jjong moved to the states, and we hardly see them anymore” Aiden said sadly. “But since we integrated with Lisa’s and Yunho’s kids, it’s pretty big. Between us and Sooyoung’s two kids, Taeyeon’s two kids, Yoong’s two kids, Lun’s two kids, Hyoyeon’s two kids, and Jaehyun’s son, it’s bigger than ever”

“And it’s going to be mine one day” Jeno smiled boastfully. 

“Don’t be humble, Prince J” Aiden said sarcastically. Everyone laughed.

“So how’s Changmin?” Victoria asked Aiden as he was preparing to cook grill dinner.

“Last time I heard, him and BoA-noona were in China” Aiden said. 

“And his immortality thing?”

“He swears he feels as healthy and fit as when he was twenty six” Aiden as always even at forty two years old put on a snapback. “And Irene says it’s only going to get better. As long as he doesn’t majorly upset the balance between life and death, he’s basically a god”

“Oh, I’m so happy for him” Victoria smiled warmly. “After everything he’s been though, I’m glad he’s finally happy”

“Me, too” Aiden watched his ten year old son get chased around by the two six year olds.”I’m glad, Xinlong, Seoyang and Jia are back together. They really missed her, especially Seoyang.”

“Of course, I know how sad you get when Krystal leaves for a day, I could only imagine the distress of a six year old being separated from their mate for three years” Victoria grinned. “But we’re pretty much going to be in-laws, isn’t that great?”

“Amazing” Aiden smiled. “Remember how we joked that Sungwoo and Seungyeon would get together?”

“Yes, but a part of me always knew they wouldn’t”

“Because of the mate thing?”

“Because of the brother-sister bond they have and yeah cause of the mate thing as well”

“Hmm, cool” Aiden chuckled.

“Dad” Jeno called, Aiden’s twin’s peeking into the kitchen. “Yang, Seungyeon and I are going to go show Sungwoo around the town. Can we have money in case we go get coffee?”

“Be back in an hour” Aiden called after the boys and Seungyeon.

“So anything I missed these past few years?” Victoria asked 

“Well, recently. I think Jeno found his mate”

 

~~~~~

 

“So, the funniest thing happened to Jeno today” Seungyeon told Sungwoo at the dinner table. They were seated at the ‘kids side’ while their parents were on the ‘adult side’ 

“Shut up, Kwon” Jeno grumbled.

“It’s going to come out eventually, Liu” Seungyeon smirked. “He found his mate”

“Really?” Sungwoo asked. “That’s fantastic!”

“No it’s not Swoo” Jeno crossed his arms, simmering in his anger.

The adults, intrigued by what they were saying, listened to the next Beta talk about her best friend.

“Yeah, it’s a new girl in our class, I think she moved here from Gwangju” Seungyeon said. “What was her name? Yuji? Yuju?”

“Yeji” Jeno grumbled.

“Still” Seungyeon smirked. “Can’t wait for the wedding”

Jeno threw a roll at Seungyeon. She caught it in .

“Yum, thanks” she grinned.

“Yeji’s a nice name” Krystal said softly. “How’d you meet her?”

“That’s the funniest part!” Seungyeon exclaimed. “We’re in gym, right? Playing dodgeball, and I hit this girl in the face. Obviously I was trying to get J or Choi Jungwoo, remember him, Swoo? Anyways, the girl completely wipes out, at least she would of, if J didn’t catch her” Seungyeon smirked. “Love at first sight”

“You gave her a bloody nose. And I don’t do blood. I was grossed out, I almost dropped her” Jeno shuddered. “Not the best first impression”

Yuri and Jessica shared a knowing look, reminiscing on their first encounter, which sounded similar to Jeno’s first encounter with Yeji.

“Then the coach made me take the girl to the nurse” Jeno shrugged, looking down at his food. His cheeks were tinted pink.

“How is she? Is she nice?” Aiden asked,

Jeno scoffed. “She’s a huge ing dork”

“Language!” Krystal scolded. “Put a dollar in the werejar”

“You call the swear jar the werejar?” Victoria asked Aiden

“I don’t want to be mates with her. She seems like she’s not anything like me”

“Opposites attract” YanYang said.

“No, it’s not happening. She probably doesn’t even believe in werewolves. I’ll find someone else to be my Luna” Jeno crossed his arms and huffed. “ing moon goddess”

“Jeno Liu, you do not curse out the moon goddess” Aiden scolded. “This girl would not be the worst thing in the world. Why don’t you invite her over?”

“That’s an awful idea” 

“Denial is common” Krystal shrugged. “It’s going to all work out. It did for us”

“Yeah right” Jeno rolled his eyes. He sighed dramatically. His parents waited for the big line their son usually drops for emphasis. What he said next made Krystal giggle to herself.

“What’s worse than being mated to a dork?”

 

THE END 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that's the end of 'Mated to a dork' hope you guys enjoyed this story, as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys. I have Ideas for another story already I will leave a poll on what ship you want me to write about. Love only ~E~