Filler Chapter Pt 1

Mated to a Dork [Kryber]

I'm such a slack. but let me stfu and give you guys what you deserve hehe

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TaeNy 

Ok so Taeny are still friends and are kind of taking things slow unlike the Soosun couple(lol the shade). On the week of the full moon though, Tiffany finds Taeyeon acting quite strange. So she asks him about it. They are hanging out at the park.

 

"Hey taetae, are you okay?" 

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be" he gave her a dorky smile.

“I don’t know, you’ve been acting strange these past few days”

Taeyeon starts getting nervous and thinks to himself is it that obvious

Is what obvious? Aiden asked

That I’ve been acting weird in front of Tiffany, I mean you know how we get when the full moon is near

Dude, Sunny is asking me questions like that too. I don’t know what to say -Sooyoung

Same here. I’m hanging out with Sulli right now and she’s getting worried that something's going on at home with me -Lun

Umma! The boys called for Victoria

Yeah I heard. Well what else can you guys do but tell them the truth? I mean what could go wrong

That she could turn out like Krystal Sooyoung said

Agreed said the other two

Hey! Said Aiden

Just tell them after the full moon. It’s worth a shot said Yoong

Yeah, you never know unless you try Hyoyeon added

The three boys groaned before finally agreeing.

You know if this goes wrong I blame noona -Lun

Why?!

It was your idea noona Aiden chuckled.

“TaeTae?”

“TAEYEON”

The screaming of his name brought him back to reality

“Huh? Oh man I’m sorry Fany-ah. Looks like I was spacing out  for quite a bit huh” Taeyeon chuckled nervously.

“Yeah. Are you sure you’re ok?”

“I’m ok. Hey I was wanting to ask you if… uh… w-would you like to go out with me on saturday?”

Tiffany’s eyes lit up. “Like a date? If so then yes!”

 

SooSun

SooSun is currently at Sunny’s house.

After the conversation the pack had Sooyoung was contemplating how he should tell Sunny about his secret.

Seeing how her boyfriend was in deep thought… again, Sunny finally decided to break his train of thought and get what was bothering Sooyoung for so long out of him.

“Babe?”

Hearing Sunny’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He turned to see Sunny looking at him with worry in her eyes

“What’s up Sunny bunny? Something wrong?” Sooyoung asks

“Is something going on in that handsome head of yours?”

“What?” Sooyoung chuckled “no why?”

“You’ve been spacing out and acting up lately Sooyoungie, and don’t lie to me”

Sooyoung sighed, “sorry babe, it’s just that I've been wanting to ask you out on Saturday but I wanted to make it I don’t know more romantic I guess” Sooyoung scratched the back of his neck.

A sudden squeal was then heard throughout Sunny’s room.

“Babe! You’re too cute!” Sunny pinched Sooyoung’s cheeks. “Of Course I’ll go on a date with you!” Sunny giggled.

 

LunSul

On the other hand Lun, well he’s Lun he’s young and let’s just see how this plays out…

“Hey Ssul?”

“Yeah? What’s up”

“Well I, um, was wondering if you would like to hang out this weekend, just the two of us” Lun said nervously.

Just the two of us? Eeeeek Sulli mentally cheered. “Yes that’d be cool”

“Ok then it’s settled”

 

HyoNic

Ok so HyoNic have been friends for awhile because they both love dancing and they are in the same Co-ed dance team. But they’ve never had physical contact until now. Nicole has a slight crush on Hyoyeon.

“Hey Hyo, you alright? You were spacing out a while ago” Nicole said as she handed him a water bottle and towel.

“Hm? Yeah I’m fine. Thanks” he smiled at her

As she handed him the things their hands brushed each other. In seconds they both felt warmth rush throughout their bodies, and Nicole doesn’t know if she’s just tired but she swore she saw Hyoyeon’s eyes change color.

Well damn

What’s up Hyo? Asked Yoong

I found my mate

 

YoonHyun

Everyone knows Yoong always goes to play guitar to the kids at the orphanage. Seohyun just started volunteering at the orphanage. And one day they bumped into each other.

 

Seohyun was done putting some toys away when she heard the sound of a guitar playing in another room. The ever so curious Seohyun goes to check it out. There she sees Yoong playing the guitar. When he was done playing he looked up and saw Seohyun staring at him, he smiled and waved at her, she smiled back at him.

“Hey, what brings you here?” Yoong asked

“Oh, well I decided I want to help out on the orphanage as well” Seohyun said shyly. She wasn’t good with new people, especially if the person is her crush.

“Oh well I’m about to go play a little bit for the kids, wanna join me?” he asked

“Um, that’d be ok, but what would I do?”

“Well can you sing?”

“Yeah a little bit”

“Then it’s settled” Yoong smiles softly at her.

They make their way to the kids downstairs. The kids were actually waiting for him in the living room area, so they made a circle with a chair in the middle.

“Hyung!” one of the kids called out to Yoong

“Hey kiddo” he smiled at all the kids

“Oppa, is Seohyun-unnie gonna join us today?”

“Yeah she is, are you okay with that?” He asked the kids

The kids cheered and went to grab an extra chair for Seohyun.

At the end of about four songs. It was time for the kids to eat. Seohyun got up to help out in the kitchen

“Okay kids I’ll be back, let me just set the table and serve the food”

“How about we set the table, that way it will be easier for you”

“Um, sure if the kids are ok with it” Seohyun said

“Kids? How about it”

The kids agreed and ran to set up the table. Yoong chuckled while Seohyun went to the kitchen

{ in the dining room area }

“Hyung, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure what’s up?”

“Do you like Seohyun-noona?”

Yoong was actually pretty shocked to hear that question since he didn’t really think about that.

“Yeah, I mean Unnie is really pretty” one of the girls smirked at Yoong. Yoong blushed and suddenly began stuttering.

“W-well she is pretty but… uh… guys come on she probably doesn’t even like me like that” Yoong looked down embarrassed.

But before the kids could say anything, Seohyun came in with plates of food in her hands and handing them to the kids.

“Here let me help you” Yoong said while reaching to grab a plate, when he grabbed a plate his fingertips touched Seohyun’s hands and even though it’s such a little touch it was enough to feel the warmth rush to his body, he looked up at Seohyun who was already looking at him with wide eyes. And Seohyun new for a fact the Yoong’s eyes changed color.

“Hyung? Noona? You guys ok?” one of the kids asked causing both of them to snap back to reality

Yoong coughed awkwardly and said “yeah haha sorry about that”

After eating and washing the dishes and putting the kids to sleep, Seohyun and Yoong said their goodbyes. Seohyun left before Yoong because he was packing up his guitar.

Man today is such a weird day he thought

How so? Asked his Alpha

Well firstly I found my mate

Hey congrats man said Yuri

And what makes today weird? Asked Victoria

Well I mean Hyoyeon found his mate today and so did I, the other guys mates are getting suspicious, what should we do?

Confront her, it’s what I’m gonna do with my mate, I don’t know it just makes sense to me Hyoyeon explained

Yoong sighs as he heads back home. Ok I guess I could do that

You’ll do fine buddy, fighting! Sooyoung assured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I said before I am such a slacker lol. 

Well as you saw in the title this is part 1 of the filler chapters I'm making, I don't want to leave the other couples in the dust so I made chapters just for them. 

~E~