Chapter 2

Obliviously In Love With You

"Love without reason lasts the longest."

 

Sehun met Chanyeol when he came to Seoul university, he knew staying at dorm and having curfew wasn’t his thing, also being a broke first year student he needed a shared apartment that would fit his minimal budget. 

And thankfully Chanyeol needed a new roommate because his previous friend moved to China so somehow they ended up staying together when one of their mutual friends introduced them. 

Sehun being a year younger than Chanyeol never called him Hyung or even considered  him as a sunbae, it was more like the opposite. Chanyeol always seeked comfort from him and acted like the big baby he was. 

In no time they grew closer even being opposite poles apart, Chanyeol was loud and always happy and well Sehun was Sehun, people couldn’t really tell if was happy or not judging from his monotonous expression’s. 

 

They kind of balanced each other out. 

 

                                        ~~~

So finally they decide to meet at a fast food place and then go for a movie latter all very friendly. 

“Why does our room look like dumpster?” Sehun almost trips on a sock as he enters their bedroom. 

“I had to take out all my clothes, What do I wear Hun I am confused?” Chanyeol asks pouting his lips.

“It’s a friendly date just wear whatever, I am ready by the way” Sehun removes a pile of clothes off the bed and sits down cross legged

“You don’t understand this is my chance to create the perfect first impression on Baekhyun...I can’t it up! I need your fashion expertise” Chanyeol whines like a toddler. 

“What do I know about fashion” Sehun asks puckering his lips throwing in a casual shrug.

“Cmon Hun we all know you pull of anything you wear you are like the model Gucci wish they had—“

Groaning Sehun puts his palm in the air, “Stop that’s enough of kissing!”

“Your is worth kissing” Chanyeol winks smiling broadly.

Rolling his eyes Sehun climbs off the bed, rummaging through the countless hoodies, over sized tshirt he finally finds something that would fit the ‘Impress Baekhyun’ agenda. 

“Wear this and please be quick, I am starving” Sehun hands him the clothes and pushes him towards the bathroom. 

After few minutes Chanyeol comes out wearing a fitted white tshirt, paired with a stone washed jeans and checkered shirt on top with its front buttons open. 

“Is this okay?” He asks looking for his best friend’s approval. 

“Yahh just roll the sleeves”

“Cmon help me out” Chanyeol stretches his hands out to him.

Sehun starts folding the sleeves of his shirt and he can’t help but notice the veiny nerves on his arms. He tears his gaze away and he fixes Chanyeol’s shirt collar, Sehun looks up to see Chanyeol staring at him.

“What?” Sehun mumbles blinking.

“Nothing its just that am glad you are my friend” Chanyeol says with a warm smile his eyes crinkling.

“I just picked your outfit” Sehun chuckles taking a step back.

“No it’s not just that” Chanyeol giving a gentle squeeze on his shoulder picks up his phone from the bed and starts typing.

Sehun wonder’s what Chanyeol left unsaid but he doesn’t ask. 

“Let’s go Jongdae said they will be there in an hour, aren’t you hungry? Chanyeol looks up from his phone to his best friend with enthusiasm painted all over his face.

“Yah I am” Sehun murmurs giving a small smile and follows Chanyeol out of the apartment.

                                      ~~~