Chapter 5

My Journey In Another World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy

 

***

Qian's POV:

Meiqi drove the carriage as we followed the princess' carriage on the way to their house. I was sitting at the back with Xuanyi, I read the spell book to familiarize as much spells as I can.

Although it was a spell book it also showed information like the history of magic and such.

I enjoyed reading it, back in my old world I enjoyed reading my room was filled with books.

(A/N: this is literally me I have a bunch of books and.....manga hehe)

Suddenly, the carriage comes into a halt. I couldn't really see where we were  at them the carriage started to move again and I see as we ride past a huge gate.

I didn't pay it no mind and continued reading but the carriage stops this time with no motion to go further.

Meiqi shows up and says.

"Ready up. We're going to meet the brother of the king himself." She said coldly to me.

"Uhm- y-yeah" I said and put the book inside my bag.

I came down the carriage and a huge I mean HUGE mansion with a LOT of guards and maids.

"Come" Christopher says and we follow him. He knocks on the huge door with the princess beside him. Even when she was facing us with her back she still looks beautiful.

The huge doors opened and a row of maids welcome us. 

"Jiyeon!" A booming voice shouts and I see a man standing at the base of the stairs.

"Father!" Princess Bona replies and runs to him.

'So that's his father' I thought. 

"Your Majesty" Christopher calls out and kneels so does Meiqi and Xuanyi which I followed doing.

"Christopher! You're alive!" The man says which i knew now as Lord Kim.

"And who are these people? Ah! You must be the ones who saved my little girl" Lord Kim says.

"I am not a little girl" Princess Bona whines which i found utterly cute.

"Please stand, I want to see your faces so I can thank you properly" He said and we finally stand.

"It is an honor to meet you, your Highness" Meiqi says and bows.

"Please tell me your names so I can reward you for saving my daughter" Lord Kim says.

"I am Meng Meiqi, this is Wu Xuanyi and that is Hazataku Qian" Meiqi said.

"Hazataku? I've nevere heard of a last name like that" Lord Kim stated.

"The place I was born was quite....uhm reserved and we rarely got any outsiders." I said.

"I see" Lord Kim says.

"Anyways, let us eat lunch you must be hungry" He said and led us to the room.

We ate and Lord Kim just asked about our background.

I learned that Meiqi was 16 years old and Xuanyi was 17. Lord Kim also asked about our magical backgrounds.

I told him that I could use any element and he was shocked at what I said but didn't say anything.

(Reminder: This is an alternate universe where you are considered an adult when you are 15 so this is in no way supporting any other agenda or 'stuff')

We finished eating and we were led to the garden, there were fancy tables and anything you can imagine old fancy looking things.

The three of us occupied a table and I saw Princess Bona occupying a table by herself drinking something,probably tea.

I wanted to talk to her but that would be deemed disrespectful, well I don't know her age so.....

"Qian" I heard someone say and I tore my eyes away from Princess Bona.

"Y-Yeah?" I answered.

"I think Lord Kim has taken a liking to you" Meiqi stated.

"M-Me?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I don't think so, I'm only a commoner" I said.

"Oh? A commoner who can use all the elements? Use any spell? You're practically a God in flesh" Meiqi stated with a tiny hint of sarcasm.

"Y-Yeah" I said and Meiqi snickers.

"Enough of that. I actually think Lord Kim has also taken a liking to you" Xuanyi said.

"Whatever you say" I said and looked in my bag for my spell book.

I found it and took it out, I opened it on where I left off and starting reading. I read the spells but I focused on the story about the origins of the elements.

"So Qian" I heard Meiqi call me.

"Yeah?" I answered but still not tearing my eyes away from my book.

"You like reading books huh?" Meiqi continues.

"Yeah" I replied still reading.

"I've never seen a man read a book like you do, It's quite a sight" She stated, the last statement caught my attention well not the word 'man' since they don't know that I'm a girl.

"What do you mea-" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter