Chapter 4

My Journey In Another World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy

 

 

***

Morning

Qian's POV:

I woke up to the rooster crowing, I groaned and sat up. I looked around and saw some of my clothes scattered on the small table in the room.

I took the towel and headed to my bathroom.I took a bath and chose my clothes for the day.

I remembered that we will go to the city capital today and we might encounter some 'things' on the way.

I forgot that I don't have a weapon and only have those element stones so might buy something before going with the trip besides it might be a long way.

(Your clothes)

I went out my room but not forgetting to pack my clothes in a bag that I bought and it has no end to it's space seriously.

I went downstairs and already saw Xuanyi and Meiqi eating breakfast.

"Good Morning" I greeted them.

"Good morning to you too" They greeted back.

"Your dressed up nice" Meiqi said.

"A-Ah it's the only type of clothes I've bought" I said.

"For an adventurer you have quite a lot of money, those clothes costs a lot" Meiqi stated.

"Y-Yeah" I said. I called for the waitress and Irene comes out.

"The special please" I said and Irene nods her head.

For Irene to be such a beauty i wonder why she's working at an inn.

Not too long Irene comes with the food and places it infront of me.

"Thank you" I said to her and she nods before going back to the kitchen.

I ate my food and saw that Meiqi and Xuanyi was waiting for me at their table. I started eating a bit faster so they won't wait for too long.

I finished my food and went to them.

"Let's go?" I asked them and they look at me.

"Let's go to the market first" They said and I nodded.

"What are we going to there?" I asked as we walked to the market.

"We're to get that spell book I was talking about" Xuanyi said.

"Also we need to get you a weapon, I noticed you don't have one"Meiqi said.

"Y-Yeah" I said a little embarrassed.

We arrived at the market and I followed Xuanyi and Meiqi to a store that had a lot of books, I noticed there aren't a lot of people inside.

I saw a few people walking around looking at books and there was a woman behind a counter beside the door.

Xuanyi disappeared at the aisles and I just stood there awkwardly with Meiqi.

Then Xuanyi appeared with a book. 

"Here" Xuanyi said and handed it to me.

"You can pay with it there" She said and pointed at the counter.

I nodded and went to it.

"Hello" I said and managed to catch the woman's attention.

"Hello" She replied.

"I'd like to buy this" I said and she nods.

"That'd be 4 gold coins" She said and I reached into my small bag and put 4 gold coins on the counter.

"Thank you" She said and I bowed to her before walking away.

"Let's go?" I asked to the two girls and they nodded.

We walked and we eventually arrived to a blacksmith's store.

We went inside and the clanking of iron is heard, there are different swords displayed at the wall.

"Hellooooo" Xuanyi called out and a bulky grumpy-looking guy comes out.

"Hello! Welcome to our store!" He greets happily. For a grumpy-looking guy he has an happy personality.

"We would like a sword fitted for our friend here" Meiqi said and piinted towards me.

"Sure" He said.

"Come closer boy." He said to me and I had to cough awkwardly at the word boy.

"I have a quirk that I can sense anyone's weakness and I can make them a weapon suited for them" He stated and we nodded.

"Give me your hand" He said and I put my hand over his, he put his other hand on top of mine and he closes his eyes.

He suddenly opens his eyes and let's go of my hand.

"You have no weaknesses. Any w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter