Chapter 3

My Journey In Another World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy

 

***

Qian's POV:

MeiQi and Xuanyi agreed on teaching me magic, well educating me.

We are at the backyard of the inn

"So there are different elements, fire, water,earth,wind,light,dark, and quirks" Xuanyi said.

"Well Quirks isn't really an element, it's more like personal magic." MeiQi said.

"Huh?" I said, obviously confused.

"My personal magic is that I can boost my strength, and Xuanyi well she can talk to animals, pretty useless I might say" MeiQi said.

"Hey! It is not useless!" Xuanyi said.

"What if we can ask the animals for directions?!" Xuanyi explains and I laugh.

"Let's move on to the next topic" Xuanyi says looking flustered.

"Anyways there are a wide range of Quirks, from making a person slip to boosting you strength, it just suddenly comes to you" MeiQi said.

"Anyways let's see what elements you possess first" MeiQi said and I nod at her.

"Okay" Xuanyi said and takes out a blue, white, and green stone. MeiQi just sat beside her and looked at us.

"These stones possesses the elements water, light and earth. Water as blue, Light as white, and earth as green." Xuanyi explains and I nod.

"The stones helps you to be able to do spells" Xuanyi says. I glance at MeiQi and she nods.

"I'll show you" Xuanyi says and holds the blue stone. Xuanyi holds the stone aiming in front.

"Ροή!" Xuanyi says. A flow of water comes out of the stone. MeiQi claps slowly and Xuanyi glares at her but MeiQi only laughs it off.

(Ροή= Flow)

"See it's easy?" Xuanyi says.

"Here you try" She says and hands the stone to me.

"H-Huh?" I say, confused.

"Just say the word" Xuanyi says and I gulp. I glance at MeiQi and she is really focusing on me.

"Ροή" I mutter. The stone starts to glow and suddenly a HUGE flow of water started to come out.

"Wait Wait Wait wait WAIT!" MeiQi started to shout as the flow of wayer didn't stop.

"How do i stop this?!" I exclaims as the flow of water still didn't stop.

"FLOW!" Xuanyi shouts all of sudden. I thought it was the spell to stop the flow.

"FLOW!" I shouted and the flow of water just got even bigger.

"W-What?" I said bewildered by all of the happening.

"Oh My! What is happening?!" I heard another voice shout. I look to where it came from and it was Irene.

"Uh...Hi?" I awkwardly said as wayer was still flowing out the stone.

"Ah! It's σταματώ!" Xuanyi exclaims. I didn't understand a word she said but I tried my best to copy her pronunciation and the flow of water stops but our clothes got a little wet because of the water.

"Atleast the plants are watered? Haha.." I tried to joke.

"Let's go for another one" Xuanyi said and handed me the green stone.

"Just say grow and point at the ground, maybe you can grow a beautiful flower" Xuanyi said.

"Grow" I said and a freaking HUGE tree grew from the ground.

"Ahahahahah.....ha?" I awkwardly laughed.

"You are really one of a kind aren't you?" MeiQi stated.

"Here's the last stone that I have, the light stone. Uhm you can just say light" Xuanyi says.

The stone lays on my open palm.

"Light" I said and a light beam just literally shoot up to the sky.

"Uh so I guess you don't need too kuch help from us after all" Xuanyi said.

"MeiQi you can show the other stones you have" Xuanyi said.

"Uhhh I think we have done enough testing of your powers, let's see what quirks you have" MeiQi said.

"Uhm how does quirks actually works?" I asked.

"Are you seriously just going to leave this pool of water here?!" Irene exclaims behind MeiQi.

"We'll take care of that later." MeiQi said nonchalantly.

"You better!" Irene says before stompimg her way back to the inn.

"About your question, quirks is like personal magic, nobody has the same quirks" MeiQi said.

"I'll try your boost then" I said and MeiQi laughs.

"I doubt that" She said still laughing.

I just let her laugh and clench my fists.

"Boost!" I say and a green light engulfs my hands.

"Eh?" Xuan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter