Chapter 2

My Journey In Another World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enjoy

 

***

Qian's POV:

I woke up and sunlight immediately hits my face, I blink my eyes to get used to the bright light engulfing the room.

I didn't bother wearing my vest and just wore my long sleeve polo-like shirt with two ed buttons starting from the top.

I wore my boots and fixed my hair a bit but it was still messy but I went downstairs for breakfast.

I sat down on one of the tables and Irene came up to me and greeted me.

"Good Morning Qian" She greets.

"Good Morning to you too" I greeted back.

I asked her what was for breakfast and she replied.

"We have eggs and potatoes for breakfast with milk" She said.I nodded at her words and she walked away to get the food.

As I sat there I fixed my clothes and leaned on the table putting my face on my left hand on top of the table.

As I look around I noticed two girls sitting not too far from me. The other one has long blondish hair and the other one has short orange-ish hair.

They kapt talking at rach other enthusiastically the girl with the long hair probably noticed me looking at her as we made eye contact.

I immediately tore my gaze away from her to keep myself from blushing.

Not too long Irene comes with the food and I thank her, I ate my food and kept myself from looking back to the girl from earlier.

I finished my food and left my payment on the table.

I went upstairs so I can go take a bath, I went inside my room then I relaized i don't have any other clothes other than what i was wearing.

I resorted to my watch and tried to call God, it ringed but he didn't answer, I sighed and walked out the inn to go to Mr. Henloux's Store to buy more clothes.

I arrive at the store at Petra greets me.

"Oh Qian! I didn't know you'd come back this soon" She said.

"Oh Haha I was just going to buy extra clothing since I don't have any." I said and she nods at me.

"Well feel free to choose, call out for me when you're done" She said but she looks at me one last ime before walking away.

I didn't have any trouble choosing my clothes, I payed the clothes and walked back to the Inn.

 

***

At the Inn

Quan's POV:

I walked straight upstairs, I didn't know where I was walking when i bumped into someone.

"Ah!" I hear her shriek, I knew it was a girl because of her long hair.

I fell with her and I expected the wooden floor but I fell on something more....soft?

I try to push myself uo but I struggled.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!" I hear someone shriek.

I finally got myself up and the scene puts me in a blushing mess.

I see the girl I stared at earlier under me and ehem my hand is uhm on top of her ehem b-.

I couldn't react when she suddenly slapped me across my face making me roll away from her.

I put my hand over the right-side of my face and I hiss.

Then I remembered the girl, I looked at her and she's still sitting on the ground clutching her arm over her chest.

"I-I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to, I didn't know where I was looking" I said then I remembered what did and I slapped my own face.

I look at the girl and she stands up.

"I-I'm sorry too I am partially on-fault too" She said before walking past me.

"Wait!" I called out to her.

"Uhm May I ask what is your name?" I asked her.

She hesitates and she sighs.

"MeiQi, Meng Meiqi" She says.

"I am Qian, Hazataku Qian" I said and her face lights up.

"Are you from Yixgan?" She asks and I contemplate as I don't know where that is.

"I am from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter