4 Twins 4

Twins °Eighteen years later°

- Seungri, how was your exam? - Top asked his younger brother, he did not normally ask her, because the child always began to show off and brag about his results, but he seemed so sad and depressed that it probably didn't go very well.

- 92/100 ...- He said with depressed air. Seunghyun didn't know what to say, it was a totally excellent result, but by the expression of his brother it didn't look like anything like that.

- I know, I'm going to improve hyung, I promise, Even the professor has already told me that he is disappointed ..-

Top that had been silent, got angry, he wasn't talking, because he didn't know what to say to console his brother for an excellent result. No teacher could tell him to be disappointed, none.

- I'm not disappointed, quite the opposite. I want to talk to this teacher. He shouldn't dare tell you things like that. It's a great result and I really don't understand that ty face of yours. I know you're used to having perfect results, but that doesn't have to become a Seungri obsession. -

- Is that, I want our parents to be proud, I want them to be proud ...-

- They are, they are. Since you were born and now too. You are our pride -

Top attracted his brother in a hug, he didn't want to make him think for a second, that he wasn't a pride for them.

Seungri looked at him almost with tears in his eyes, he expected a rebuke and had sweet words instead. He was happy and sad, more than anything disappointed in himself.

- Lately I've had trouble sleeping, I always feel sleepy. - he admitted with a still dark air. At that time even Top was beginning to worry about his brother's sleep problems.

- Do you want to see a doctor? - He asked reluctantly.

Although he didn't trust doctors, Seunghyun would do anything for his brother.

- Not yet, let's wait. I don't think it's something to worry about. But if I don't feel better, I think I'll have to do a medical examination. - He admitted, although he wasn't happy at all with the situation.

- Well ... let's eat? - Seungri nodded with a smile

- Ah hyung, the day after tomorrow, I'm going with Ji to a party, he said that his childhood friend's boyfriend, organizes a party for his birthday, and wants to take me to introduce me to his friend.

- You don't even know anyone, are you sure it's okay for you to go? - Top asked puzzled

- It was his friend who invited us, so I think that's fine - Top nodded, ending the conversation.


***


- Hanna give me that! -

- No! - The girl said starting to run towards the kitchen.

- Lee Hanna! -

- Mom, look! -

Seunghyun caught the girl in the kitchen but not fast enough to rip the paper from her hand. His mom had already grabbed it, before he could take it.

- Lee Seunghyun! Seriously? - His mother laughed, and Seunghyun couldn't do anything but lower his head defeated.

They had given him the results of the English test, he had never done well in English, but he got away with it every year in some way.

For the first time he had taken a sufficient, true and deserved punctuation, and then that had happened. And his mother and sister couldn't stop laughing.

Even if he had finished the exam five minutes before the expiration time, he had decided to keep the sheet, because generally the first to give it to the teacher was also the first to be corrected, and so with the pencil he had done a very small drawing in an empty space near his name.

The teacher had written a comment on his exam: "It would have been 60, sufficient.

But since you have tried so hard to personalize the exam, I will also try to personalize the punctuation, next time, concentrate more and perhaps you won't lose the sufficiency just for one point. 59/100 "

- Mom, don't laugh! This is not fair! That woman hates me. - But the mother, still holding the paper in her hand, gave no sign of wanting to stop.

- At least it was worth it, baby ... this little monkey is really cute - she said trying to calm down and comfort his son.

- It's a dog ...- And the woman with tears in her eyes laughed again.

- Love, we have already understood that you will never learn English, don't worry - She said in the middle of the laughter.

- Yes ... but this time I had studied so much -

- Then, it means that next time, you will go even better, don't lose hope - the woman smiled, sweet as only a mother could be.

- Don't be sad now, cry after your party - Hanna said, still laughing.

- Honey, I'll keep that as a souvenir - The woman said, with the paper still in her hand.

- Mom!! - And with that the mother of the boys left the kitchen with a smile on her face.


***


- Can you believe it? - An angry Seunghyung asked on the phone. Bae, on the other side of the line, was doing his best not to laugh.

- Did your mom keep it then? - He asked, trying to control himself.

- Yes, she took it, she said he wanted it as a souvenir - Seunghyung was exasperated while Yongbae was really trying not to laugh.

- Your mother is sweet -

- Yes, don't tell me, too sweet for me to handle -

- Next time I'll help you study.

- Don't bother, you know how our study sessions end -

- Now I want to study even more - Said the older with a funny tone, making Seunghyun roll his eyes.

- Bae, I'm serious. -

- Ok, I get it, Dae will help you, you'll be better. Don't worry too much, you only have problems with English, it won't affect you too much -

- Yes, maybe you're right -

- I am always right -

- Yes, and I speak English -

- Well sometimes you do it hahaha -

- You're impossible -

- No, if I exist I am not impossible, you meant improbable, in that I give you the reason -

- Seriously Bae? -

- What? -

- Remember me why I love you ...-

- Because I'm the best boyfriend of the century, and because I'm so y, that I'm afraid of myself -

- No, I don't think that's why - he said rolling his eyes

- Because I'm handsome and super friendly -

- And short - the younger said and then laughed

- Hyunie! - Yongbae spoke angry

- I remember now! Because I love making you angry - Seunghyun laughed

- Yes, I love you too - Bae said still irritated

- See you later, I love you - And with that, all Yongbae's anger disappeared.

- Later, bye - The boys closed the call.


***

Seungri was in his room with ten books in front of him trying to stay focused as much as possible.

If there was something that his parents always told him, it was that the study was very important, and that they only wanted the best for him. He wouldn't disappoint them.

He was so focused that he didn't even notice the intrusion of his room, not until Jiyon hugged him from behind.

- Riri, Top hyung told me what happened. And I'm here as a consolation prize - Said the redhead undoing the hug, to turn the chair of his boyfriend and see him in the face.

- Keeping in mind the result I had, I don't think I deserve the prize. In any case, just because is you, I accept. -

When Ji heard it, he looked at him badly, he hated when the boy got depressed by this kind of things. He was a smart kid with a bright future, but he really had to learn how to relax a little bit.

- I don't want to hear you talk like that anymore. You had a super decent result, not everyone could say the same. And then what should I do? I just had a seventy, should I be depressed? -

Seungri looked alarmed at his boyfriend, he couldn't stand Ji depressed either. Then he smiled, he had just understood what his boy was trying to do.

- Well, since you understood. Now let's get out of this room, before you even make mold, and go out and eat an ice cream -

- Ice cream? -

- What? The waffles are fine too, let's just get out of here! -

- If we go for an ice cream, sure that hyung will want to come along -

- Waffle then - Smiled the older, taking the boy by the hand trying to lift him from the chair.

Seungri didn't let Ji get up, instead he pulled the older man towards himself and hugged him tightly.

Jiyong sat on his legs and squeezed him in his arms.

- What happens? - The older asked after a few minutes in that position

- Today I thought a lot about my parents -

- What did you think? - He asked sweetly, his hair.

- They always told me to study, to do my best, to never have something to regret. I miss them, I miss their words, their smiles, I miss them -

- I know, I know very well. But you must think that now they are in a better place, and that they are seeing you from there, you and hyung and they are very proud, damn proud of how their children grew up and turned into fantastic men. Never think otherwise. -

- Yes ... thanks - He said squeezing Ji's body.

- Everything for you - Ji smiled, letting his boy hug him and squeeze.

- Waffle? -

- Waffle! Let's go -