2 Twins 2

Twins °Eighteen years later°

- Seungri! Wake up! -


- Five minutes more! -


- Wake up now or I'll leave you at home.-


- Hyung! Please !! -


- Do as you wish! You're the one who has to listen to Jiyong later- Those words were enough to completely wake up the guy and make him get out of bed. with a annoyed pout.


- Can you explain me why I always have to use Jiyong? Why don't you listen to your hyung? - Seungri scowled at his brother and slammed the bathroom door shut.


- See that your Seunghyun hyung here is going to get mad! -


He laughed with fun. It was his favorite activity to make fun of his little brother.


- I'm tired, my grades are perfect, why do not you let me stay at home sometimes? - The youngest complained from the bathroom.


- What kind of older brother would I be then? - He asked laughing.


- The one who loves his little brother so much? - He answered sarcastically.


- No, I think they would call me irresponsible. And I would be a victim of your boyfriend if I didn't drag you to school every day -


Seungri's head peeked through the bathroom door of his room and the boy began to look at his brother accusingly.


- The only reason you drag me to school is because of Jiyong, and not having to endure his monologues, not because you are a responsible brother. Or am I wrong? -


- No, you're not wrong, but since I also look like a responsible person, why take away my merits? -


The older boy laughed for the last time, then left the boy's room leaving him to complain on his own.


***


- It was beautiful! You can't  imagine how fantastic those dancers were! -


Seunghyun said enthusiastically to his friend. He was never going to forget that show.


- Hyunie, you already told me at least ten times! - Daesung was now exasperated.


- Yes, but ...


- Hyunie, leave Dae in peace -


Yongbae smiled with fun to see his boyfriend so excited and his friend so exasperated.


Seunghyun pouted, he just wanted to say how happy he was.


- You still haven't told me what you did afterwards - Dae said to distract him and take out the ugly pout. Seunghyun smiled again, excited again.


- We went to Karaoke, we went to the cinema and then we took a room in a hotel - Seunghyun said, as if that day had been the best of his life.


- I don't think you want to know the rest - Yongbae laughed.


- Yes, I don't think so - confirmed Daesung with a smile


- I'm happy for you guys. And also happy birthday Hyun -


- Thanks hyungie, again - Thanked the boy


- And it's not the last time, we have the party Saturday - Youngbae said, taking the boy by the waist and hugging him.


- Yes I know ..-


- What? You don't seem happy - commented Daesung somewhat worried.


- Is that, many people will come, it will be a very big party, I would have preferred something simpler - He said a little shy


- You deserve it, these are eighteen years, they are important -


- Yes. Yong Bae hyung is right. I do not want complaints, you deserve it and it's over- And Seunghyun couldn't say anything else, when Daesung finished a conversation, then it was over.


***


- Riri! - Shouted Jiyong running through the hallways of the school under the eyes of all the other students.


At that school, among the most popular students, Jiyong and Seungri along with Top aka Seunghyun, were in first place.


Not that they ever wanted to be, or were special, but for people they were cool and unreachable, and that's why they ended up having very few friends, outside of their small group.


For the students, they were like celebrities and every day a new gossip came out about them. Imaginary things that could not be further from reality.

They were normal kids, but nobody seemed to want to understand.


- Ji - Seungri smiled letting him hug him from behind


- You were late today - commented the boy squeezing him even more.


- Yes, I didn't want to wake up -


- Why not? - He began to laugh Ji, separating from the hug to look into his eyes.


- The bed was so comfortable and I also woke up so tired - Seungri still didn't forget how warm and comfortable his bed was.


- Did you sleep late? - Jiyong asked, taking the boy by the hand and starting to walk the corridors.


-  Actually no, I went to sleep at five in the afternoon, I dindn't eat anything -


Seungri said with a puzzled pout making the older laugh


- Do you know what they say no? The more you sleep the more you get tired. You won't be able to sleep tonight -


- Well, if you say so - Riri smiled


- Top hyung? -


Jiyong asked once they were sitting in the school cafeteria.


- He said that a professor wanted to talk to him, you know how he is in last year and those things ..-


He said boredly remembering his hyung vaguely telling him something about a teacher.


Jiyon nodded and began to take a sip of juice.


Meanwhile, Seungri, although he hadn't eaten anything since yesterday, he had no appetite, so he decided to leave the sandwich on the table for later.


- You're not going to eat anything?- Jiyong asked worriedly, leaving the phone aside.


Seungri grimaced and then nodded, as if the mere thought of eating at that moment was repugnant.


Jiyong touched his forehead, worried, just to get a laugh from the younger.


- I'm fine Ji, I'm just not hungry, later I'll eat - Smiled the younger softened by the concern of his boyfriend.


- Well ... later I want to see you eat then -


***

- Bae, who's coming to the party? - Seunghyun asked sitting on his boyfriend's legs, on the sofa of his house.


- From girls you know ... Chaerin, Bomi, Dara, Minzy, Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Rose and others from SM and JYP -


There were three famous dance schools in Seoul. The school that Yongbae Seungri and Daesung attended was called YG and very often they did dance competitions with Sm and JYP, so the students of the schools knew each other very well.


- And guys? - Seunghyun asked playing with his boyfriend's shirt.


- From our school come the Winner and Ikon group - The eldest replied.


All the schools, without exception, divided the dance students into groups, regardless of age, in their school there were several, but they were more friends with Winner and Ikon.


- From JYP Got7 and from Sm Shinee and Super Junior -


- SJ? Then he will be crazy - The youngest began to laugh, Super Junior was one of the craziest groups he knew, when they were close, it was impossible not to have fun.


- Well it's your party, it has to be crazy! - Youngbae said, I wanted the best for your Hyunie.


- And I also invited a friend from childhood, we had lost contact, but recently I found one his fanpage and I could find his number through a fan. I used your birthday to see him again. I still consider him a great friend and I want you to know him -


- If you consider him your friend, of course I want! But what is that about the fanpage?-


- He was always very popular then but it seems he is even more now! - Yongbae laughed at the surprised face of her boyfriend.


- But did you get in touch with him? -


- Well I sent him a message, he has not answered me yet, but I hope he does it soon I want to let you know -


- And what does your friend do in life? - Suenghyung asked full of curiosity.


- Well, hisfanpage says, he is studying economics because of fashion, he has always been interested. His fan page also says that his boyfriend does his same school and that they are the most famous couple in the institute -


- For what you say. He looks like a great guy, do you have a picture? -


- No, it seems that he has given permission to the fans to publish his works, but not his photos, he has categorically prohibited it. Imagine, I recognized that it was his page only by signature on the clothes "G-dragon". When he was a child, he always called himself that - Smiled the boy.


- Well, I want to meet him already - Seunghyun said excited

- Don't go and fall in love - he said joking

- I don't think your friends can make me fall in love with you even more. You do everything alone. - The boy answered innocently, not understanding the joke of the other.

Yongbae could only laugh, and hold him even tighter.


***


Taeyang! I can not believe it's you!

Of course I will be there, it will be a good opportunity to meet again and meet the poor soul who has the courage to be with you.

I would like to bring my boyfriend too, is that okay?


G Dragon! I can't wait too! Yes, of course, bring him with you!

I can't wait to meet this brave soldier who has the courage to be with you.

Saturday at 20.00, in the "All blue".