1 Twins 1

Twins °Eighteen years later°

In the center of the city of Seoul two boys ran without stopping towards the highest level of the shopping center.


- Baeee! -


- Hyunie, run or we'll lose the show -


- I can't anymore! We are running from the hotel, I want to sit down! -


- You will sit when we arrive, Run! -


And so without waiting for an answer, the shorter boy named Yongbae, took the other boy by the hand and dragged him to the top floor.


He did not stop, until the two were not in the living room of the show.

After having recovered the respite, the minor crossed his arms and with a pout began to look badly at his companion who seemed immune to everything.


- Bae! You don't even ask for forgiveness! You made me run like crazy on my birthday! -


- Hyunie, I did it for you, come on! It is the spectacle of the century and I know you wanted to see it for years, never again will we have an opportunity like that, don't get mad! -


- I'm not mad, I'm furious, you're more important than the damn show. I hoped to do something together, since we never have the opportunity. And you drag me here without telling me anything! - The younger was really angry, he and Bae never had time for them between school and dance lessons and just when they finally had some peace he brought him in that place to see a stupid show.


- I know that's not what you expected, but I swear you won't regret it, trust me and I also don't forget that we need time for us, I'm just sure that you will love this and it will be a good birthday gift - Bae without saying anything else kissed the angry pout of his boyfriend and took his hand. Seunghyun had no choice but to sigh and follow his boyfriend's wish.

 

When after ten minutes later, the show started and the younger of the two realized what that it was all about, he threw himself on Yongbae and kissed him hard.

That was not any show, that was THE show, that tour that had never come to Korea, that one that cost too much for their pockets!


- Bae I love you! -


- Yes I know -


- I really love you! A lot a lot a lot! - Said the excited and happy boy hugging the companion


- Yes yes, I understood - Laughed the shorter relieved by the younger's reaction.


- Where is my "I love you"? - He asked moving his eyes from the scene, to his boy. Yongbae laughed for a while longer, then kissed him and left him to the show.


- I love you -

 


*°*°*°*°*°*

 

 

In another part of the city two boys were in bed kissing passionately and lovingly.


- Hyungie, we have to eat something or I'm going to starve! -


- Ri! How can you say that when I'm here with you? - He said with a pout


- You know what I mean! - The boy laughed.


- No, I do not know! -


- Ji! I'm hungry! -


- Well, then let your boyfriend spoil you, I'm going to take you some food, okay? -


- No, I'm going -


- No, you're not leaving, you're arrested! - Seungri laughed amused at the tantrum of his boyfriend, and even more when Ji got on top of him, to prevent him from fleeing to the kitchen.


Still laughing he got up from the bed, also raising Jiyong with him, the boy didn't want to let him go, so he had no choice but to take him with him. Before his boyfriend started again with his whims, he began to kiss him all the way to the kitchen, leaving no time for complaints.


He separated from the kiss only when he arrived in front of the refrigerator, and always with his redhead in his arms, opened the door to see what was there.


Jiyong stayed to look at his boy, and without thinking, without planning he said those words that they said in their deepest intimacy.


- I love you Seungri -


Seungri shifted his gaze from the fridge to his boyfriend, surprised by this spontaneous and unexpected confession.


- Me too baby, I love you -


And it wasn't that those two guys were so used to saying those words, only that they rarely had so much time to spend together, and they felt like they didn't say it enough to each other.


- Good now, feed me! - Seungri moved into the living room and put a tray of grapes on a low table, threw Ji on the sofa and then sit on top of him.


- There's my baby, what you would do without me - Ji said half playing.


- I would create you. Give me grape! - Jiyong smiled, and between a kiss and a grape, the two fell asleep on the sofa hooked with each other.


For those who didn't know the couple, it was very easy to say that Jiyong was a cold and rude guy, who cared only about himself and that Seungri was the typical popular boy with no concern, who fell in love with the only one who didn't want him.


But the hidden truth was the opposite. Ji, when he was with Seungri, he became the sweetest and friendliest person in the world, willing to do everything for the sake of his loved ones.


While Seungri, behind that façade of boy without problems, hid a great sadness and loneliness, that almost nobody could fill. He could also become capricious and ruffled more than anyone imagined.


Who imagined that the happiness of those two couples would be put to the test very early.