Confession

One-Shot Collection

Yewon secretly likes her best friend, Eunbi. 

 

It wasn't totally a secret since Eunbi knows if after Yewon did a drunk confession after they turned 20. Technically, that was their first time drinking beer and Yewon's alcohol tolerance is really bad that it forced Eunbi to control the amount she's drinking just to make sure she can bring Yewon home, safe. 

 

Eunbi never told Yewon the confession since it might turn things awkward since she also likes Yewon. Unfortunately, Eunbi didn't want to risk their friendship. 

 

Time flew and before Yewon's 22nd birthday, she asked Eunbi to go to her house to celebrate her birthday in advance. Her parents prepared a party but Yewon wants to spend it first with Eunbi. 

 

Eunbi arrived to see the tipsy state of Yewon. 

 

"Hey! You started without me.", she exclaimed. 

 

"No, you're just late. Come on, the movie and the snacks are ready." Yewon quickly pulled Eunbi to the couch.

 

Yewon is watching a Disney movie, her favorite. While Eunbi is watching Yewon, her favorite person. 

 

Eunbi was so focused on Yewon that she didn't notice Yewon moved closer. 

 

"Eunbi, I have something to ask." Yewon said as she looked at her. 

 

Eunbi was surprised Yewon was so close to her. 

 

"Do you know how to kiss?" 

 

The question caught Eunbi off-guard. She didn't know how to react so she tried doing some gestures trying to explain based on what she saw on TV. 

 

"You know I haven't kissed anyone so I really don't know. Maybe ask some….".

 

"Like this?" 

 

Eunbi was cut-off. The next thing she knew was Yewon's lips was on hers. 

 

"So that's how it's done." Yewon said after she pulled herself. 

 

Eunbi is still speechless. "What happened?" 

 

"This." 

 

"This." 

 

"This."

 

Yewon repeatedly kissed her that night.