One and Only You

One-Shot Collection

I take one step away

Then I find myself coming back to you

My one and only, one and only

- One and Only You ; Parokya ni Edgar

 

“Babe, you sure you doing okay there?” Yewon asked her girlfriend. She was seated in the coach in the living room watching a random show that Eunbi forced her too.

 

Eunbi was in the kitcken, cooking. Yewon was worried though, Eunbi doesn't know how to cook. They had an episode before where her girlfriend almost burned her kitchen, cooking an egg. Since then, Yewon prohibited Eunbi in doing something related to cooking.

 

“Yeah! Don't worry too much.” Eunbi answered, not looking at her but Yewon can see how much she's struggling. She's looking at the pack of ramyeon she bought before she went to her place. She's reading the instructions on how to cook it but her eyebrows are frowning, saying the otherwise.

 

Yewon wanted to help her but she also wants to know how Eunbi will do this. She knows how to cook ramyeon and she always cooks for Eunbi everytime she's at her lover's place.

 

However, every time Eunbi goes to her place, they always order food or Eunbi brings food with her, to avoid burning her kitchen for real. Today's a different case, Eunbi kept bugging her to give her one last chance since last week.

 

“Yewon-ah, you think this is enough?” Eunbi lifting a measurement cup with water in it. “It says it should be 500ml per pack. So?”

 

Yewon blushed when she heard her. They have different ways of calling each other but everytime Eunbi calls her “Yewon-ah”, she feels butterflies in her stomach.

 

She wants to laugh at how Eunbi looks right now. She looks so cute trying to figure out if she's putting enough water in the pot. She stood up and headed towards the counter.

 

“Yeah, that looks good.” Yewon said as she gets closer and decided to stand next to Eunbi.

 

She's watching Eunbi put the water in the pot and open the stove.

 

“Thanks.” Eunbi turned her head and gave her a quick kiss in the lips.

 

Yewon smiled at her and went to give her a backhug. “You know I'm quite worried how will you cook this?” She rested her chin on Eunbi's shoulder and wrapped her arms around the taller girl, tip toeing.

 

Eunbi held Yewon's hands in hers and played with her fingers. “Trust me, this will be better than yours.”

 

They continue to hug in silence while waiting for the water to boil. They both like moments like this where they could just cuddle and do nothing.

 

After a few minutes, Yewon broke the silence. “It's now boiling babe, now put the seasonings and the noodles.”

 

Eunbi grabbed the pack of ramyeon but stopped midway. She felt her cheeks hot.

 

“Why did you stop?” Yewon asked her.

 

“You think I can concentrate if you keep whispering in my ears?” Eunbi turned to Yewon and cupped her cheeks and gave her another kiss in the lips.

 

“Now go watch TV first. I'll bring this when its done.” She pushed Yewon back to the living room.

 

“But..” Yewon was pouting.

 

“I know what you're planning and that's not gonna work.” Eunbi smirked at her and slowly made her way back to the kitchen. She then proceeded in putting the rest of the ingredients as what Yewon told her earlier.

 

She was waiting for the ramyeon to cook. She's getting excited because finally she can show off her cooking skills to her. She's too excited to not notice Yewon making her way towards her.

 

Yewon gave her another backhug and whispered in her ears. “So is it done?” Eunbi can't help but hold Yewon's wrist, turn herself to face her girlfriend and give her the sweetest kiss that night.

 

Yewon can't help but smile in between kisses. She knows Eunbi can't resist her. She removed her arms from her grip and placed it in her neck. They continued to kiss that Eunbi forgot she's cooking.

 

Eunbi held her by the waist and pushed her to counter, lifting the younger one so that she can sit on counter. The kiss was getting more intense, Yewon now has her arms on her waist holding her shirt.

 

Eunbi on the other hand, can't stop moving her hands going inside Yewon's shirt. Her hands are now running in Yewon's stomach and back.

 

Yewon was on her way lifting Eunbi's shirt when they smelled something burning.

 

Eunbi did forgot she was cooking ramyeon.

 

Eunbi and Yewon stopped kissing and look at the ramyeon. They then looked at each other, both knows what this means.

 

Eunbi streched her arms to reach the switch of the stove so that she can turn it off. She then held Yewon's hands, “Yewon-ah, you want to have pizza for tonight?” Eunbi said with a smirk in her face.

 

Yewon smiled at her girlfriend. “There's a 24/7 pizza store downtown, right?”

 

Eunbi nodded at her. Yewon stepped down the counter and grabbed Eunbi by the wrist and dragged her to her room.