Kiss

One-Shot Collection

It's almost 9:00AM and Eunbi is running late to her first day at her new work. Her girlfriend, Yewon, failed to wake her up on time; more likely, Yewon didn't want to. 

 

It's been a week since Eunbi quit her job at the bookstore near their apartment because she was offered a job at a corporate office by her best friend, Sojung. 

 

Eunbi needed a better job to support Yewon's dreams, painting. 

 

Yewon got used to the fact that Eunbi only worked a few blocks away so she don't have to rush to go to work. But since Eunbi had to drive 10KM to go to the office, she needs to leave early. 

 

Eunbi is running everywhere while Yewon prepares a quick breakfast and Eunbi's lunch box. 

 

"Eunbi, stop running. I'm getting dizzy.", she said as she finished packing her lunch. 

 

"I'm going to be late and Sojung unnie will kill me." says Eunbi then she grabs the sandwich Yewon made for her. 

 

She ran to her room to get her bag but she stopped and quickly went back to the kitchen to give Yewon a back hug . 

 

"Thank you.", then plants a kiss at the back of Yewon's head. 

 

"I'm going to miss you ", Yewon says as she pouts, like begging Eunbi not to leave. 

 

"Me too, but I'll be back as soon as I finish work." Eunbi checks herself in the mirror to make sure she looks good on her first day. 

 

She turned around to meet Yewon's eyes. 

 

"You look great, always." 

 

"Thank you. I'll go now, I don't want to hear Sojung unnie's nagging.", she wore her sandals and opened the door. 

 

"Wait! You forgot something." Yewon ran to the door

 

"Oh yeah.", Eunbi said as she removed her sandals, went to Yewon and gave her a kiss on her lips. 

 

Yewon blushed. "I meant these.", she hands Eunbi her wallet and car keys. 

 

"Right. Thank you." Eunbi grabbed it and gave Yewon another kiss before leaving the house. 

 

Yewon wouldn't mind hiding Eunbi's things just to make sure funbi will be back again and again to give her a kiss.