chapter 8

Life Without Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu glanced at Woohyun who was looking out of the window in the passenger seat.

''Stop staring at me or you will get us into an accident.''Woohyun said without looking at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu smiled at the boy's remark.

''Do you have to talk like that?''Sunggyu asked.

''People will have the wrong impression on you if they hear you.''Sunggyu added.

Woohyun did not replied.

 

 

Myungsoo walked out of the school gate and saw Sunggyu's car waiting for him.

''Stop it,hyung.''Myungsoo said when he saw Sunggyu busy sticking out his neck,obviously looking for someone.

''I know your real motive is to see him instead of picking me up however,Woohyun is absent today.''Myungsoo added.

''Woohyun is absent today?Why?''Sunggyu asked,worried.

''How can I know,hyung?''Myungsoo asked,annoyed.

''Let's go to the coffee shop and see if he will come to work.''Sunggyu got ready to drive.

''I can't believe you are so into him.Don't you have work to to at the company,hyung?''Myungsoo asked.

''I am not you.The client I am meeting today suddenly can't come so I am free for now.''Sunggyu replied.

 

I hour had passed and there was no signs of Woohyun.

''I am bored,hyung.''Myungsoo complained.

''Wait a minute.Excuse me?''Sunggyu raised his hand.

''Yes,sir.What can I do to help you?''A waiter approached him and asked.

''I need to ask about one of the employee here.Is Woohyun not coming to work today?''Sunggyu asked.

''I am informed that he is not coming to work today.''The waiter replied.

''Do you know why?''Sunggyu frowned.

''I am sorry but I don't know.''The waiter said.

''Let's just go back home,hyung.This is not the first time Woohyun skips school.''Myungsoo whined.

''Let's go.''Sunggyu stood up and said to Myungsoo.

 

''What is this place,hyung?''Myungsoo eyed the rundown apartment.

''Woohyun lives here.I need to see if he's okay.''Sunggyu said and turned off his engine.

''Are you a stalker,hyung?You just give me goosebumps.See?''Myungsoo showed his arm to Sunggyu.

''I don't know specifically where he lives.Help me search for it.''Sunggyu got off his car.

''Wait a minute.''Myungsoo too got off and chased after Sunggyu.

''Let's ask the guard at the guard house first.''Myungsoo dragged Sunggyu.

''Ahjusshi,do you by chance know a boy named Woohyun?''Sunggyu asked.

''Who are you?''The guard asked.

''Ahhhh,my brother here is Woohyun's friend.We are here because he left some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter