chapter 16

Life Without Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Thank you for allowing me to follow you guys on this short vacation,hyung?''Sungyeol said to Sunggyu.

''Just repay me by entertaining that brat.''Sunggyu indicated Myungsoo.

''Everyone,wear your seatbelt.We have a four hours journey ahead.''Sunggyu reminded.

''Are you excited?''Sunggyu asked Woohyun who was in the passenger seat beside the driver seat.

''Yeah but I am also worried.''Woohyun replied.

''Why?''Sunggyu asked.

''I am not used being in a car for so long.''Woohyun admitted.

''Tell me if you need to take a break.We can stop at the rest stop.''Sunggyu said.

''Okay.''Woohyun said.

 

''Hyung,I need to use the bathroom.''Myungsoo said.

''Alright,there is a rest stop 2 km ahead.Hold on a bit.''Sunggyu said.

 

''Sungyeol,go with Myungsoo and bring back some snacks for us.''Sunggyu told Sungyeol once he parked his car.

''If you need to use the bathroom too,I can wait with Woohyun in the car.''Sungyeol informed.

''No,it's okay.Just go with Myungsoo.''Both of them got off the car.

Sunggyu watched Woohyun slept in the passenger seat.Not long after they left the house,Woohyun started to have motion sickness so Sunggyu told him to sleep.Thus,Woohyun fell asleep listening to Sunggyu's ipod.Honestly,seeing Woohyun treasuring the ipod Sunggyu gave made him proud with himself.In some way,Sunggyu was helping Woohyun.

 

''Hey,sleepyhead wake up.We have arrive at the beach.''Sunggyu gently woke Woohyun up.

Woohyun woke up and heard Sungyeol and Myungsoo shouting.

''We are at the beach.''Sungyeol and Myungsoo shouted.

''Come on.''Sunggyu told Woohyun to get off the car.

 

Woohyun was totally mesmerized by the view of the beach.

''Hyung,can we swim?''Myungsoo asked.

''Sure but be careful.''Sunggyu gave them a green light.

Sunggyu kneeled and reached for Woohyun's shoes.

''What are you doing,hyung?''Woohyun startled.

''No one wears their shoes at the beach.''Sunggyu proceed in taking off Woohyun shoe.

Once his shoe came off,Woohyun lifted his leg up,not letting his foot touched the sand.

''It is okay.''Sunggyu held Woohyun's foot and placed it on the sand.

''Nice,isn't?''Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter