chapter 11

Life Without Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Woohyun,where are you going?You can't go to work yet.''Myungsoo grabbed onto Woohyun's wrist when he saw the boy hurried out of the school gate.

''Shut up.''Woohyun harshly pulled his wrist out of Myungsoo's grip.

''You and your family have no rights to tell me what should I do.''Woohyun spat.

Myungsoo was honestly surprised at the boy's rage.

''Go away from me!''Woohyun shouted before he ran away.

Woohyun ran until he reached infront of his apartment.He gave the apartment a glance before he ran again towards an abandoned tree house behind the apartment.Without hesitation,he dropped his bag and continued to climb to the tree house.He knew it is really a dangerous thing to do since that tree house had been long abandoned.There are holes everywhere but he needed a secluded space for himself.He crouched at one of the corner and cried.His thumbs' nails digged into his index fingers' flesh.He felt afraid.What was he afraid of?He was afraid of the Kims family.After Woohyun's mum died,no one has care enough to look upon him with kind gesture.He was so upset back then but after awhile, he got used to the hatred and ignorance.The sudden change brought by the Kims family hit him hard while he was in school and that's why he couldn't contained himself when Myungsoo's approached him and invited him to the Kims' house again.Tired of crying,he laid down and fall asleep.

 

''Hyung,Woohyun ran away.''Myungsoo even his breaths before calling Sunggyu.

''What do you mean he ran away?''Sunggyu asked.His secretary entered his office to get his signature but he asked her to come later.

''Are you five?Why can't you understand when I said he ran away?''Myungsoo was annoyed.

''I am worried about him.He seems in distress state to me.''Myungsoo added.

''Did he say something to you before he ran away?''Sunggyu asked,he was feeling anxious about the boy's condition.

''Yeah,about we have no rights to control him and I should go away from him.''Myungsoo replied.

''What am I suppose to do,hyung?Should I search for him?''Myungsoo asked.

''Just go home for now.''Sunggyu said before he grabbed his blazer.

''I will search for him.''Sunggyu added.

''Okay.''Myungsoo hung up.

 

Of course the first thing that Sunggyu do was to searc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter