chapter 6

Life Without Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''1-19 Hongdae.''Sunggyu entered the address he got from Changwook into the GPS.

''Nam Boohyun.''He then read out the name on the paper.

''Let's go.''He said to himself and drove out from the parking lot.

 

 

''His brother actually runs a restaurant.''Sunggyu monologued while eyeing the place.He then slowly entered the restaurant.

''Welcome.You may sit wherever you like.''A man who Sunggyu figured was Boohyun because the latter's face resembled Woohyun's a lot.

''Wait a minute.I will get you a menu.''Boohyun added.

''Ahhhhh,actually...''Sunggyu hesitated.

''I came here to talk about your brother,Woohyun.''Sunggyu said.

''Why you thugs never understand?I told you not to look for that old man's money here.Even if you threaten me using my brother,you are not getting anything.''Boohyun suddenly raised his voice at Sunggyu.

''Thugs?Look,I think you are mistaken here.I am not a thug or here for money.''Sunggyu tried to justify himself.

''Wait a minute.Thugs.Money.Don't tell me that Woohyun is actually bruised from getting beaten by thugs?''Sunggyu was perplexed.

''Who are you?How do you get involve with my brother?''Boohyun asked.

''Okay,you know what?''Boohyun rubbed his face.

''I don't care about all that.If you are not here to eat,then please leave before I call the police.''Boohyun warned.

Sunggyu did not want to create commotion while the business was still open so he retreated for now.

 

 

''Nam Boohyunssi.''Boohyun heard someone calling him while locking the doors.

''You again.I thought I ask you to leave.''Boohyun said when he saw Sunggyu.

''Look,I mean no harm.I just want to talk about Woohyun with you for awhile.''Sunggyu said,hoping that the man infront of him will agree to talk with him.

''It's cold here.Maybe we can sit down in the coffee shop there while we talk.''Sunggyu added.

 

 

''What do you want to know?''Boohyun asked the moment Sunggyu placed a cup of Americano infront of him.

''At first,I wanted to know if Woohyun is suffering from domestic abuse.However,after hearing your rant earlier,those bruises on Woohyun's body,did he get that from being beaten by thugs?''Sunggyu asked.

''I don't get it.Why are you so obsessed about it?It is none of your business by the way.''Boohyun reluctantly replied him.

''Why you said?Look,from the first place,I know you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter