Chapter 6

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kookie 

(Cause why not)

 

 

It was only seven in the morning when I was playing fortnite with Tae hyung. We had stayed up all night playing and I knew it was going to bother me later. To be honest, it wasn't because of the game that I couldn't sleep. It was because of her. 

Lisa.

I was up most of the night, thinking about how to greet her and it made my hands sweaty all the time. The reason? I don't have one. 

Since I first texted her, I couldn't stop thinking about how she was or where she was. Yes, I was worried. Mostly because she had been hiding this for at long time but it wasn't just that. Every time she replied, whatever I was doing, I would put that aside, just to check the message. 

"Ya Jungkook! Go easy on me, will ya?" I heard Tae complain and threw the console on the table, "I'm done." 

I just gave an devilish laugh and looked at him with an amused look. "I told you, you shouldn't go up against me," I told him and drove a hand through my newly dyed hair. It was light brown. 

Tae scoffed and got up from his seat, "what are your plans for later? Do you want to hang out?" he asked and looked at me with his tired eyes. 

I woke up him at five am because it was boring. I wasn't able to sleep so waking up Tae was way better than sitting alone and think nonstop. 

"Jungkook?" 

I looked up when he talked again, waving his hand in front of my face. I brushed the thought off me and gave him a smile. "I'm going to meet a friend. Let's hang out after," I responded and pointed at him, "you still owe me dinner." 

He laughed and shook his head. "Just because I said that I liked texting Jisoo, it doesn't mean I like her." 

I just raised my eyebrows and threw a yeah right look at him. 

"And who are you meeting?" he asked, "is it bambam?" 

I shook my head. "Just a friend." 

He didn't seem to believe me but just nodded and went out of my sight. I heard the door to his room close and I went back to playing when my phone vibrated. I looked around searching for it when my eyes landed on the table. 

I took my phone and unlocked it before reading the message that I received. 

Bambam 

1 message, 7:15 am

Hey man,

wake up and meet me outside your dorm,

i'm waiting

I furrowed my brows and got up from my seat. I paused the game and grabbed my jacket from the chair. 

I wondered why he wanted to see me this early and what was he doing, awake? I sneaked out of the room and walked softly to the front door, trying not to wake up the others. When I finally made it out of the dorm with my shoes half on, I let out a loud sigh and pressed the button for the elevator. 

It arrived quickly since it was so early and nobody was using it. I entered it and pressed on 1st floor. I made it out of the lift when the doors opened and was greeted with a hug from my friend. "I thought you were sleeping and wouldn't see my message," he said and look at me after he took a step backwards. 

"Why did you call me out so early in the morning? Is something wrong?" I asked and looked at Bambam with worry. He then shook his head, smiling at me and I could see that he wanted to say something but tried not to. 

It made me raise my eyebrows and send him a telling look. "Are you going to tell me or are you just going to stand there?" 

Bambam started to smile playfully and pointed towards the main door. "Let's go out, I'm hungry." 

"Bam-" "Come on Jungkook, don't be so stubborn." 

I scoffed and put on the jacket I still had in my hands and started to walk towards the door. He followed me, still smiling widely which just made me more curious. That guy was always this secretive. 

"It better be something important or I'll kick your for making me go out this early," I mumbled and got hit on my head as an answer. I glared at him but that jerk still smiled. "Shut up and walk," he said. Which I did.

We walked for ten minutes when we arrived to a tteokbokki place. I remember the name of the restaurant since Bambam always told me he went here with his Thai friends. 

Wasn't Lisa Thai? 

I smiled when my mind crossed her and I couldn't stop biting my lower lip to stop the smile growing wider. 

"Are you coming?" 

I brushed the thought off of me and nodded before entering the restaurant. As soon as I took a step inside, I was met with a mouth-watering smell, which made me realize that I was hungry. 

I wasn't able to eat dinner last night because I was busy practicing for our comeback. I worked so hard that the guys always scolded me for being hard on myself. 

But everything was for our fans sake, right? I followed Bam to a table in a corner, with my eyes still on the ground. I was tired and I was hungry. 

My mind once again went to Lisa and I started to think about that day. Whenever it crossed my mind, I would clench my fists. 

Who the hell would be such a psychopath? Why stalk and threaten a person? 

I let out a sight and was about to take another step when I bumped into someone, causing the other person to gasp. 

I raised my head and looked into a pair of brown eyes which seemed so familiar. 

Lisa

"Oh!" She was about to fall when I automatically reached out my arms and grabbed her around the waist, pulling her closer to me with her hands on my chest. I felt my heart skip a beat. 

She looked into my eyes and then she started to hiccup, her eyes were trapping me inside them. 

We stood like that for a few seconds before we heard someone clear his throat. I quickly removed my hands, trying to hide my smile but it eventually failed so an awkward smile played on my lips. 

I then moved my gaze from Lisa's eyes and looked at Bambam who just smirked at us. I saw Lisa rolled her eyes at him and started to blush, which made me smile even more. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her, giving her the phone she dropped on the ground. She took it and bowed to me. "Ne, Kamsahamnida. And I'm sorry."

I let out a laugh and shook my head, "Didn't I tell you not to speak formal to me? No need to apologize." 

Lisa nodded and smiled, still red in her face. "Okay. Thank you Jungkook," she replied and looked at Bambam. 

"But.. why did you call me out at seven in the morning?" She asked him. My eyes checked out her outfit. 

Goddamn. 

She was wearing black shorts with a crop top that didn't cover her stomach. I bit my lip and looked up when I saw Bambam's eyes on me. He was about to laugh but I just shook my head as a sign for him not to do it. 

"I was hungry and I thought that you two could talk since.. you know, you are sharing stuff with each other." "Bam!" she burst out and sighed. I turned my head towards Bambam and let out a confused huh. 

Lisa just shook her head, "It's nothing."

"Come on, let's sit already. I'm starving," Bambam then said and placed himself on a chair. I sat down across him and Lisa took place beside me. If I knew my friend would do this just so I could meet Lisa, I would've prepared myself mentally. 

I could feel the tense mood between us while skimming the menu. Her leg was bru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter