Chapter 4

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

I leaned on the wall behind me and closed my eyes. It was a tiring day since we had to practice three days in a row to make it to our comeback. “Ya Jungkook! Aren’t you going to tell me what happened last night? Why did you ask for Jisoo’s number?” I opened my eyes and looked at Taehyung. When I was about to tell him what happened, I suddenly heard Lisa’s voice in my mind, “I won’t tell anyone.”

With her voice in my mind I looked at my hyung and gave him a smile. “Don’t worry, nothing happened. I didn’t need it anyway, so I deleted it quickly.” I lied and shrugged my shoulders.

He raised an eyebrow and was about to say something when Namjoon hyung called out our names. “Let’s go before getting scolded” I said with a short laugh and walked towards the others, awkwardly. I really didn’t want to lie to my friends but this wasn’t about me. I couldn’t just tell something to others that might be personal to her.

 

“Guys, where is Yoongi?”

I looked around and noticed Yoongi on the couch in the corner and started laughing. “He’s sleeping again.” Namjoon sighed and laughed a little then went to our sleeping beauty. I went with him and tried not to laugh.

“Yoongi,” I heard Namjoon say and put a hand on Yoongi hyung’s shoulder while trying not to wake him up with shock. I poked his feet and smiled cockily when he moved a little. “Go away,” he mumbled and turned so he had his back faced us. I kept on poking him until I felt him kicking me in the stomach and I fell down on the floor. I started laughing and Yoongi hyung woke up, looking at me while cursing. “Are you okay?” I heard Namjoon asking while laughing and the other boys came too, laughing and helping me up.

 

“That’s why you don’t poke the bear,” Jin commented and bursted out in laughter. I shaked my head and looked at Yoongi. “We should really tie your feet.” I said and smiled while rubbing my stomach. “Sorry,” he said, looking at me like he was cursing inside his mind.

 

“Let’s practice!”

Hoseok oppa jumped around and put a arm around my shoulder. I nodded and sent Yoongi hyung a peace sign. “Let’s practice, then you can treat us all for dinner since you kicked me.” I said and walked over to the dancing spot. Yoongi hyung just laughed and soon everyone was ready to practice.

We the music and started to dance our own parts.

 

 

“5 minutes break,” Namjoon said with sweat dripping down his face. We had been practising for a few hours and we still had an hour left before our managers would pick us up. “Water, I need water,” Jimin said and walked over to his bag to take out his bottle of water.

 

We all took a short break and drank water. We were sitting on the floor and talking about our comeback. It was so soon and we needed to be ready before the concerts so we had no time to slack off.

Even on our day off we would still practice and it was hard but nice. “So Jungkook, Tae told us that you asked for Jisoo’s number last night.”

I looked at Hoseok hyung and bit my lower lip. “I..” To be honest, I had no idea of what to say and thought about thousands of excuses then I said something I might regret later on, ”I tried to set you two up since you’ve been texting a lot since Inkigayo and your smile reaches your eyes whenever she replies.”

Great Jungkook, a mental slap to yourself please.

Tae’s eyes were wide open and he slapped my shoulder. “Ouw,” I said and rubbed my shoulder with smile on my lips. “You didn’t do anything right? I mean, if you did, I swear to god Jungkook, I’ll kill you!”

The other boys started laughing and looked at me with grins, “You really did that?” I shaked my head and looked at Tae, “I told you I didn’t need her number anyway, so don’t worry, I didn’t do anything.” He smiled at nodded so I decided to be a little more playful, “Yet.”

 

He pushed me and looked at me with a look that would kill. “I don’t like her Kookie, we are friends.” “Yet,” I finished his sentence and laughed, “Arasso, I’m just kidding.”

 

I took my phone from the bag to check the time and noticed that I got a message ten minutes ago.

Can we meet up for a minute? I’m at the dance studio, room 3. Lisa

 

I raised an eyebrow and looked at the time. She has been waiting for twenty minutes. I thought while I stood up and looked at the others. “Just continue practicing, I just need to go to the restroom.”

They nodded and I walked out of the room, in fast steps. How did she know that we were here? Did she come because of last night?

I had a lot of different theories in my mind as I walked towards room 3. When I was near the room I heard music playing. The door wasn’t fully closed and I could see inside.

It was Lisa, dancing. I leaned on the doorframe and watched her.

My eyes were studying her every move and it was fascinating how good she was at it. She was dancing with a lot of feelings, perfecting each move to the beat. But her eyes were closed. Wired. I could tell from her moves that she is experienced at dancing. I smiled a bit. When the song stopped playing, she faced me and opened her eyes. When she saw me, she was so startled that she stumbled and fell. “Arhh, oww!” She groaned and I rushed to her, helping her over to a chair. “Are you okay? I’m sorry if I startled you.”

She looked at me with an unreadable expression, then nodded and looked down. I realized that I was still holding on to her so I let her go and sat down beside her. She looked at me after a while.

“I heard from Jisoo unnie that you took me home last night,” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter